Teen's Utopian Society ~ bookclub discussion

TUS Archives > Before I Fall/Delirium - DELIRIUM

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren, The Dreamer (last edited Jul 03, 2011 04:27PM) (new)

Lauren (lauren-sky) | 513 comments Mod
This is rather off topic, but since Lauren Oliver is the author of Delirium, I was wondering... do you prefer her first book, Before I Fall or Delirium? I think I like Before I Fall more...!

How about you? Tell me!

message 2: by Nikkie (new)

Nikkie (LimitlessNikkie) | 57 comments For me it's a choice of the lesser of two evils since honestly her writting style is not one I'm fond of but her ideas so interesting I keep buying her books in the hope I'll enjoy them. As it is I liked Before I fall better just because Delirium really annoyed me to see such an interesting idea turn out so badly.

message 3: by Lauren, The Dreamer (new)

Lauren (lauren-sky) | 513 comments Mod
Nikkie wrote: "For me it's a choice of the lesser of two evils since honestly her writting style is not one I'm fond of but her ideas so interesting I keep buying her books in the hope I'll enjoy them. As it is I..."

I feel the same way with Delirium :(

message 4: by Lydia (new)

Lydia I loved Before I Fall, and then I couldn't get through Delirium. I just wanted to throw it out the window!! I didn't like the characters, didn't like the plot, didn't like really anything about it! I do however like her writing, I don't think it's AMAZING but I think it's easy to read.