shugo chara discussion

rp > school

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) rose was walking the school

message 3: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kayla walked in with Kitty in her pocket.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) after class she started to walk home

)you know what to do kitty should warn her on what is going to happen a chara can tell if someone is going to have one soon))

message 5: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kitty floated out of Kayla pocket and poiinted at Rose "I think she might have some charas..." she said as Kayla stared at Rose.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she looked at the woods so meny people if they knew

message 7: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kayla started following her.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she waited till she saw no one and entered the forbidden woods no one ever came in or out

message 9: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kayla started to follow her, but Kitty stopped her "No can do Kayla come on back home!" she said as she pulled Kayla back to her house.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) the next day she woke up screaming finding 3 eggs in her bed

(she has 8 but she will get them in little parts)

message 11: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kayla heard the scream and jumped out of her bed.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she ran out of the woods before anyone saw she had put the eggs in her bad for it was unsafe at home

message 13: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kayla and Kitty walked out of Kayla's house and ran to the woods to see Rose.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she was walking away as fast as she could so no onw would find out she came out of the woods

message 15: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kayla ran up to her "Hi!"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "um um"she looked at her fear in her eyes and ran away

message 17: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kayla ran up behind her "What'd I do?" she asked.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she ran faster lily sighed when she saw it

message 19: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kayla finally stopped running.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she got to class

message 21: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Kayla made it to class out of breathe.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she sat in a corner

message 23: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Matthew walked onto the grounds of the school.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) one of the eggs she found started to wiggle

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Matt's egg was starting to move.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she heard a voice"come on be more brave"it said

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Matt ignored his egg and walked around the school.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) (can you make a guardian creacher cheeire its my own cool thing like this but cool i need someone to rp with i am wrighting a story on it and i kind of want it to stay close to the rp)

she looked down

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments ((ok maybe))

He saw a girl looking down and walked over to her.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she looked up at him

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments He didn't speak.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she got up and walked to another seat as if to say you wanted the seat right

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments He walked away instead of sitting down.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she kept looking down

AFTER SCHOOL

she wondered what the eggs would be she gasped as she saw one had craked

((can he be alot like the king and be in the kings chair pleas i would be perfect and alot like the story and already have his egg hached pleas have him be like the kings chair person i can not spell that name))

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments ((ok))

Matt began to walk to the royal garden when his garudian cam out of his pocket."Why don't you talk to her."((hes talking about rose))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((thank you and in guardian crecher's you are in the story their is some one called matt with a black wolf he love's the main cheeire rose(duh)alot))

she started to walk home she looked everywhere

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments ((wow you put my name in there thanks))
Matthew
"i don't know what to say."

Flame
"just start with hello."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((so maby can you make that cheeire for me i can tell you the story so far and we can rp from that and i could even make the cheeire for you)

she sat by the woods waiting for everyone to leave

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments ((so witch caarrie you want me to make))
Matthew
"fine can you go find her and bring her to the royal garden.

Flame
"yes sir."He set out to find her

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) (how about i make them for you then i tell you the story and what not then we rp)

she looked at the sky

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((um hello)

message 42: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments ((hey))

message 43: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Flame
"gezzz were is this girl."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she stood up

((do you want me to make the cheeire or not with you having no clue what he is like or his guardian crecher))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she looked at the sky she was always so scared

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she just sat

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments Flame just went back to matthew.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((matt i have a cheeire i want you to tack you don't have to but i would like you to in the guardian creacher topic))

she started to walk off

message 49: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 51 comments ((fine))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((thank you tack a look at it then rp their and hear))

« previous 1 3