The Throne of Fire (The Kane Chronicles, #2) The Throne of Fire discussion

fun

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

John Akinsanya This book is very intriguing it catches the readers pay attention

Arti why is this called "fun"?

Brobertc Why is this called "fun"?

Sarah Good question.

King JT I know right.

Jordan who cares alright? lets talk about the book! So I love how In the first book there was a little bit showing how Sadie was powerful, but the Throne of Fire she is extraordinarily powerful and she is awesome in every way.

King JT That so true. But i feel sad for Carter in the first book. Poor boy fell in love with a clay girl.

Vanessa how many books in this series? :)

Vanessa so the Throne of Fire is the last book?

King JT yes then in may there will be the 3rd book

Vanessa i can't wait for the 3rd book.

King JT I cant wait also

Sarah I'm going to read The Son of Neptune in the meantime.

message 16: by Daniela-Goddess of Reading (last edited Oct 24, 2011 07:09AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Daniela-Goddess of Reading creator of awesomeness (arnauld) wrote: "That so true. But i feel sad for Carter in the first book. Poor boy fell in love with a clay girl."

Lol :) .....very funny the wat you worded that

I think a third book is set to come out sometime in spring 2012? That's what I heard

April Does anyone know the name of what the next book will be in the Kane Chronicles???

Daniela-Goddess of Reading Not sure.... but I'll find out..and let you know

April Thanks, that would be great! BTW I love you profile pic! Go Percy!!

King JT Goddess of Reading-Daniela- wrote: "creator of awesomeness (arnauld) wrote: "That so true. But i feel sad for Carter in the first book. Poor boy fell in love with a clay girl."

Lol :) .....very funny the wat you worded that

I ..."

Yea, your're right.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)