Simply Irresistible Jill Shalvis discussion

Jill's Books > Animal Magnetism

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 246 comments Mod
Animal Magnetism (Animal, #1) by Jill Shalvis

Thoughts?

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) Who can resist a gorgeous man with a dog? Sigh.....

message 3: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments I know! I didn't like this one as much as some of her others, but the cover drew me in. I have a shelf entitled: "dog-in-the-story". **sigh**

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) I liked it and can't wait for the others in the series.

message 5: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I haven't read it yet. Do we know how many will be in the series?

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) I think 3 but I could be wrong.

message 7: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I saw on her website that the next one Animal Attraction (Animal, #2) by Jill Shalvis is coming out soon!

message 8: by Jill (new)

Jill Shalvis (jillshalvis) | 29 comments Hey there. I put up an excerpt of the sequel, Animal Attraction, today on my blog and on my Facebook. Hope you likey. :)

message 9: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Awesome! Thanks Jill! We'll be heading over there to check it out!

message 10: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) I just finished it and can`t wait for the next one to see if she goes to vet school.I guess they would have to move to Boise then,and it kind of hinted that he might fly all over the place but would always return to Idaho. Anyone know how they go on with thei r lives?

message 11: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) Woohoo!!! Thanks for the info.

message 12: by Denise (new)

Denise I just finished and enjoyed this one. I love the humor that Jill splashes throughout her books. I loved the scene near the end when Lilah and Brady play Uno and talk of their past at the lake. So tender.

message 13: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments Started Rescue My Heart (Animal Magnetism, #3) by Jill Shalvis and so far I think it is the best in the series. We'll see.

message 14: by Denise (new)

Denise Lisa Kay wrote: "Started Rescue My Heart (Animal Magnetism, #3) by Jill Shalvis and so far I think it is the best in the series. We'll see."

So fun. I finished the second one a few days ago and enjoyed it. I am looking forward to reading Rescue My Heart pretty soon, especially since you, Lisa Kay, said it was looking like the best one. Keep me posted as to how you like it.

message 15: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments Sure, Denies. I'll do that. I just a couple chapters in. ☺

message 16: by Caffenero (new)

Caffenero For sure Rescue My Heart (Animal Magnetism, #3) by Jill Shalvis is my favorite in the series, I can't wait November and the fourth book :-)

message 17: by Denise (new)

Denise Oh nice, I was not aware that there is going to be a fourth book. I will be looking forward to it.

message 18: by Caffenero (new)

Caffenero Denise wrote: "Oh nice, I was not aware that there is going to be a fourth book. I will be looking forward to it."

Here it is! That's about Griffin and Kate's story
Rumor Has It (Animal Magnetism, #4) by Jill Shalvis

message 19: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments Thanks, Caffenero!