Simply Irresistible Jill Shalvis discussion

Jill's Books > The Sweetest Thing

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 246 comments Mod
The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) by Jill Shalvis

Is Tara's story your favorite?

message 2: by Jill (new)

Jill Shalvis (jillshalvis) | 29 comments It's mine ... :)

message 3: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

lol, well you're the one who counts the most!

message 4: by Daphne (new)

Daphne (dtrumps) i'm anxiously waiting for "head over heels", then i'll decide

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) I really loved Tara's story but I loved Maddie's just a tad more and looking forward to Chloe's story now.

message 6: by Norma (new)

Norma | 2 comments Hmm. I liked Maddie more than Tara and I can't decide if I liked Jax or Ford better. I think I liked Simply Irresistable better, but not by much. Looking forward to Chloe's story!

message 7: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Sometimes when you're so blown away by your first 'taste' of something, it's hard for other things to live up to that first experience! But I am so looking forward to meeting Ford.

message 8: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I just picked up "The Sweetest Thing". It will be my first read in August.

message 9: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

You're going to have to tell us how wonderful Ford is!

message 10: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Bekah, Ford is pretty wonderful. I really enjoyed this story. But like some other ladies I am waiting till I read Chloe's story to decide on "THE" man. :)

message 11: by Lynsey (new)

Lynsey (lynseys) | 7 comments Ok, I have done something really silly.

I was waiting for Chloe's book to come out before I read Tara's book and I very very foolishly went ahead and ordered The Sweetest Thing thinking I would be able to resist.

It arrived an hour ago and it is now sitting next to my laptop SCREAMING my name!! I don't think I'm gonna make it.

message 12: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

:-) This will be fun guys! Let's see how long Lynsey can resist!!!

Be sure to let us know when/if you cave Lynsey!

message 13: by Lynsey (new)

Lynsey (lynseys) | 7 comments LMAO! I've already had a flick through stopping when I see the word 'Jax'...and I've (obviously!) peeked at the ending. What a loser!!

message 14: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

HOLY SMOKES!!! That's like a huge penalty!! Peeking at the end! :-)

lol

just open and read it.

You know you wanna......

message 15: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments Man-oh-man! You make me want to read it now too, and I've too many other committments! **sigh** Plus, I want to read it when I'm read A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3) by George R.R. Martin to counterbalance that drama!

message 16: by Lynsey (new)

Lynsey (lynseys) | 7 comments Bekah, I know peeking at the end is v naughty but I just can't seem to help myself! Even though I trust Jill implicitly not to let me down, I NEEEEED to know they have their HEA.

Lisa, I'm really sorry! My to-read is way out of control and I definitely buy quicker than I am reading. I would literally die if they tried to take my kindle from me!! Not to mention all my beautiful 'real' books.

message 17: by Jill (new)

Jill Shalvis (jillshalvis) | 29 comments I always peek at the end of books. I can't help myself. It's a good thing I know my own endings, or I'd peek there too. :)

message 18: by Lisa Kay (last edited Aug 05, 2011 05:25PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments I peek about 50% of the time. And almost always if it isn't romance. :)

message 19: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

this is starting to sound like a support group for peekers....

message 20: by Jill (new)

Jill Shalvis (jillshalvis) | 29 comments Hi, my name is Jill and I'm a peeker. :)

message 21: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I used to peek, but the 12 step program really helped a lot..

message 22: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments LOL!!!

message 23: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) I rarely ever peek. I trust my authors not to disappoint me and I put loads of trust on them. I might peek though if the story isn't going the way I think it ought and I'm sure the H/h are doomed for eternity.