Teen's Utopian Society ~ bookclub discussion

Games & Challenges > What Would You Do If ...

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (last edited Jul 03, 2011 11:43AM) (new)

*TheWrittenWord*Mo (thewrittenwordmo) | 848 comments Mod
NEW GAME !!

The rules for this game are simple, you ask a question starting with "what would you do if..." and the next person will answer it with "I would..." Like this we get to know each other more and still have fun asking crazy questions.!! :P

For example:

Person 1: What would you do if you could fly?
Person 2: I would visit Italy and land on the leaning tower of Pisa.

Ready? then let's start.

What Would You Do If sweets were banned?

message 2: by Lauren, The Dreamer (new)

Lauren (lauren-sky) | 513 comments Mod
I would start eating chocolate instead.

What would you do if you were Lois Lane (from Superman)?

message 3: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

I would ask superman to fly me to the pyramids in cairo, I really want to see them :)

What would you do if you owned a cinema?

message 4: by Lauren, The Dreamer (new)

I would host a movie party with my friends.

What would you do if you were J.k. Rowling?

message 5: by Maya (new)

Maya (booksmaya) | 10 comments I would write another Harry Potter book.

What would you do if you could do anything?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I would roleplay 24/7

What would you do if you were famous?

message 7: by Lauren, The Dreamer (new)

I would eradicate poverty, etc...

What would you do if you were a snail?

message 8: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

Avoid the populated areas. don't want to get stepped on :P

What would you do if you became president of Sudan?

message 9: by Lauren, The Dreamer (new)

I would have an interview with every world leader in the world

What would you do if you could own for any 10 books in the world, for free?

message 10: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Williams | 50 comments I would spend so much time trying to decide whats books to own that I would never get to read any of them.

What would you do if you could have one thing that you want and it could be anything in the world?

message 11: by Fanzura (last edited Nov 21, 2011 02:21AM) (new)

Fanzura (peeves19) one thing that i want? Thats easy. i want a library in my house. a full blown library complete with the "for reference only" section. Better still.. i want to live in a house.. that is inside a library. ( i can feel you being creeped out by my wish)

what would you do if you woke up one day and discovered that your great grandmother has left you a lifetime supply of oatmeal biscuits?

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 159 comments I would be freaked out. My great grandmother is X____x so... Yeah I would be really freaked out.

What would you do if you had to choose between eating a mountain of Brussel sprouts or do a chicken dance in front of your crush?

message 13: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Williams | 50 comments Cry probably. That would be both awesome and horrible.

What would you do if your crushed asked you out but never showed up?

message 14: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

I don't have a frigging clue cos I've never had a crush, but I would most likely be upset and angry at him for not showing up ar not even having the deceny to tell me.

What would you do if you were the only one who knew the world would end in 48 hours?

message 15: by Katarina (new)

Katarina (nymeriaa) | 16 comments i'd tell my crush i like him, probably. and i'd visit my dad for sure. and just a minute before world's end, I'd post on facebook: chillin' with devil.

What would you do if you woke buried in the ground?

message 16: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Williams | 50 comments Try to dig myself out I guess.

What would you do if your dog never, ever left your side?

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 159 comments Once again, I would be extremely freaked out. My dog died a long time ago and we cremated her (i think) so having a pile of ashes that were once your dog follow me everywhere would probably creep me out

What would you do if you could meet the person in charge of whatever place you live in (eg the president)

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 159 comments I would yell out loudly. "Liar! You're trying to disguise the fact that you farted!"

What would you do if you may never be able to see people you've been with for 6 or so years? (this is happening to me =( )

message 19: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

I'm confused what do you mean?!?!? :S

message 20: by Fanzura (new)

Fanzura (peeves19) O.O did you just finish primary 6 rikka? OMG DID YOU DO WELL IN PSLE?? if only i could turn back the time. i would redo my psle in a heartbeat and actually study for it this time

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 159 comments I did quite well... I BEAT MY BROTHER MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD

but what I meant was what would you do if you were friends with somebody for 6years or so but now may not be able to see them again?

message 22: by Fanzura (new)

Fanzura (peeves19) i would choose to make my ENTIRE SECONDARY SCHOOL go away. girls.. be very very.. very very careful of your secondary school choice!! major mistake of my life: letting my sister talk me into applying for a school that i didnt even know exsisted. but i have no regrets actually. my school has just made me into a better individual.

what would you do if your parents decided to grow a huge reptile(eg. crocodile?) at home?

message 23: by ~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* (last edited Nov 24, 2011 10:48PM) (new)

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 159 comments I would feed my brother to it

What would you do with 100kg of pure chocolate?

message 24: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) make fondue.
What would you do if you had to take care of a farm?

message 25: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

Clean it and tidy it up, make a plan, stick to the plan and take care of the farm, feed the animals, get my brothers to clean out the stalls ;) and drive around on the tractor :P

What would you do if you could never ever say the truth?

message 26: by Katarina (new)

Katarina (nymeriaa) | 16 comments Oh, I am quite a liar, so I learnt how-to turn around sentences to make them truth or lie. No problems with that for me.

What would you do if you became blind suddenly?

message 27: by Jade (new)

Jade I would either find out if I could get my eyes replaced or just sulk my way through life(sight is so important to me).

What would you do if your life had been fast forwarded 20 years?

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 159 comments I would take a nap.

What would you do if you found yourself swimming in peanut butter?

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 159 comments I would pretend to call my parents but really call the asylum and ask if they have anyone missing.

What would you do if you had to eat a bucket of wasabi?

message 30: by Jade (new)

Jade Get buckets of water to wash it down.

What would you do if your house became infested with cockroaches?

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 159 comments I would lock my brother up in it.

What would you do if you were locked up in a house infested with cockroaches?

message 32: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

Try to remain calm.

What would you do if you were responsible for choosing the one person who needed to die in order to save the human race?

message 33: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Williams | 50 comments Try to stay positive.

What would you do if you found out that your favorite author is really your BFF using a fake name?

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 159 comments I would say, "I knew i couldnt really have been related to Elliot (my brother)!!!!"

XD

What would you do if you ate something you thought was delicious then realised it was rat guts?

message 35: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Williams | 50 comments Read the books before I put them on the shelf.

What would you do if you woke up to a dozen cats that randomly appeared in you house overnight?

message 36: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

I'd let them sleep there for the evening then feed them before bringing them to a shelter the next morning or the vet if some needed.

What would you do if it was christmas and you saw a beggar who was cold on the street?