Angels and Fallen Angels discussion

Angel Book Talk > Have you read any good books about the angel of death?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen (last edited Jul 03, 2011 10:58AM) (new)

Colleen | 432 comments Mod
Hi everyone,

Has anyone read books with the Angel of Death as a character? If so, which ones?

message 2: by Colleen (new)

The only ones I can think of so far are those Touched by an Angel books (also was a tv series) with Andrew as the angel of death. Touched by an Angel by Martha Williamson

message 3: by Patti (new)

Patti Roberts | 27 comments My book Paradox - The Angels Are Here by Patti Roberts has an angel of death - just not in the way that most would expect. she is beautiful - and she is only seven years old!

message 4: by Colleen (new)

Thanks Patti, I'll note that on our bookshelf :)

message 5: by Pam (new)

Pam (psteinke) SL Naoele wrote the Grace series (Falling from Grace, Bird Song, Black Halo, Grace of Day) and the Angel of Death figures prominently though doesn't show up until the second book I believe.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenniferlaurens) | 5 comments Katurah and Lord Death is an absolutely engrossing KEEPER on my shelf!

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 143 comments Jennifer, I've been wanting to read that for a while now.

message 8: by Colleen (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Katurah and Lord Death is an absolutely engrossing KEEPER on my shelf!"

Jennifer, who is the author of this book? I'm not sure I know this one.

message 10: by Colleen (new)

Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt."

Thanks Danielle :)

message 11: by Danielle The Book Huntress (last edited Jul 22, 2011 05:34AM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 143 comments My sister loves that song!

message 12: by Teeny (new)

Teeny (teenycarter) | 9 comments Falling From Grace the whole series is excellent i think

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy I'm reading Angelfire and it mentions the angel of death. I'm only halfway through so not sure if he will have a bigger part.

message 14: by Colleen (new)

Amy wrote: "I'm reading Angelfire and it mentions the angel of death. I'm only halfway through so not sure if he will have a bigger part."

Thanks Amy, I only got 1/4 way through the book before I moved and I couldn't finish it. I'll change the shelving on this book on our group bookshelf, thanks for the info.

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy Sure thing! Isn't it interesting how some people really click with a book and other's don't? I'm in love with this book!

message 16: by Colleen (new)

Amy wrote: "Sure thing! Isn't it interesting how some people really click with a book and other's don't? I'm in love with this book!"

I don't think I gave it a fair chance. My life at the time was a little crazy and my mind was on so many other things, I'll try it again and see. Did you check out "Hounded" by Kevin Hearne? that book is wildly entertaining and very funny. The whole series so far is great

message 17: by Amy (new)

Amy No haven't read that one yet. My to be read list is out of control!

message 18: by David (new)

David Robbins | 1 comments Colleen wrote: "Hi everyone,

Has anyone read books with the Angel of Death as a character? If so, which ones?"

The Angel of Death is a prominent character in ANGEL U: LET THERE BE LIGHT. He instructs the young Protector of a university secretly run by angels. :)

message 19: by Monica (new)

Monica Millard | 5 comments The Angel of Death is in Blood and Feathers by Lou Morgan. He doesn't have a huge part in it, but he features quite a bit more in the second Rebellion.

message 20: by G.P. (new)

G.P. Burdon | 3 comments Hi everyone,

I actually have recently gotten a book I wrote published, which is largely about the Angel of Death. He's actually the title character. It's doing surprisingly well on Amazon and Kindle, considering it's only the second book I've ever written, so if you felt like checking it out, I think you might like it.

Angel of Death: