God Realization (Sincere Non-Religious Spiritual Literature) discussion

Dancing in the Shadows of Love - Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judy (new)

Judy Croome (judycroome) There is an official Goodreads giveaway of this book listed, but I'm offering AN ADDITIONAL TWO COPIES (print or eBook, your choice) to any member of this group who is interested in reading it.

You can watch the book trailer here and read first chapter here and read an interview with the cover artist Wenkidu or read what inspired the story here and here’s an an interview with me where I’m asked some unusual questions about the book

If you're interested in receiving a copy, please email me at judy@judycroome.com.
Kind regards
Judy, South Africa

message 2: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Hanson (jesseshanson) | 13 comments Mod
Dear Judy, Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've been really really busy lately. I don't know how it gets that way sometimes--it just does. Anyway, I'd sure like a copy of your book, Dancing in the Shadows of Love if it's still available. I wrote you an email with more detail. Thanks, jesse

message 3: by Judy (new)

Judy Croome (judycroome) Hi Jesse - have answered via email!

(I've decided to apply for a a 30 hour day - that way there'd be time to do all I need to do!! :)

Judy, South Africa

message 4: by Meryl (new)

Meryl Landau (meryldavidslandau) | 2 comments Hi Judy:

You and I obviously travel in the same circles, in terms of reading and writing--with our new spiritual fiction books recently published! I'd love a giveaway copy of your novel. I have a Nook, or can read a printed book; I know you're in South Africa, though, and I'm in the US.

Best of luck with your exciting venture! My novel was just touted/excerpted in the Science of Mind newsletter; there's great interest out there in a good read with a spiritual message!

Meryl Davids Landau
author, Downward Dog, Upward Fog
Downward Dog, Upward Fog A Novel by Meryl Davids Landau

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy Croome (judycroome) Yes, it's a small world! :) I'm happy to send you a print book. Could you please email me your mailing address which will be kept confidential. My email is judy@judycroome.com. Once I hear from you I'll get it in the mail to you direct from Amazon (much cheaper than sending it from here!)

And thanks for mentioning Science of Mind - I hadn't heard of them and will google them to explore.
Judy, South Africa

message 6: by Jesse (new)

Dear Judy and Meryl, If your books are spiritual fiction, then why not add them to our group book shelf here on God Realization?

message 7: by Judy (new)

Judy Croome (judycroome) Done! Don't know why I didn't think to do add it earlier!

Thanks for the reminder Jesse! :)
Judy, South Africa

message 8: by Jesse (new)

yes ma'am

message 9: by Meryl (new)

Meryl Landau (meryldavidslandau) | 2 comments Added mine too, Thank, Jesse!

message 10: by Jesse (new)

Meryl wrote: "Added mine too, Thank, Jesse!"

Of course, you're welcome, Meryl.

God Realization (Sincere Non-Religious...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Downward Dog, Upward Fog (other topics)