Virginia is for Readers discussion

Virginia's Haunted Historic Triangle: Williamsburg, Yorktown, Jamestown, & Other Haunted Locations Now Available Through the Publisher

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 64 comments Virginia's Haunted Historic Triangle Williamsburg, Yorktown, Jamestown, and Other Haunted Locations by Pamela K. Kinney
is now available for purchase though Schiffer Publishing at http://www.schifferbooks.com/newschif...
This means soon through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Borders, Walmart.com, Indiebound.org, your local bookstore (where you can order it if not in store), and many more places.

message 2: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 4 comments Congratulations, Pamela! Tell me a little about it. What inspired you to write about this topic? Are you from around here?

message 3: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 64 comments I live in Chesterfield, Virginia, Leigh. My editor is also a published fiction author and we are both members of Mid-Atlantic Horror Professionals. She got a job at Schiffer Publishing, taking over the ghost books division. She asked authors in the forum at MAHP if anyone wanted to write "real" ghost stories, so I submitted a book proposal for Haunted Richmond, Virginia, and they accepted it. Wrote the book, then .Haunted Virginia: Legends, Myths, and True Tales, and now this one is coming out next week. Haunted Richmond II will be released Spring 2012.
And yes, I still write fiction, too