Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (Dork Diaries, #1) Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life question

who knows ppl just like Mackenzie and hates them?
Jordan Jordan (last edited Jul 03, 2011 08:54AM ) Jul 03, 2011 08:00AM
I do and I hate her guts! she goes to my school! I know that hate isn't a nice word to use when it comes to ppl but still.

I know someone who lies all the time but acts like she is innocent. I act like I like her but I don't like her. Makes me mad sometimes.

Meghan I don't hate her but I don't like her. It's weird that people like that try to get away with things like that but I know when she is lying and when sh ...more
Jul 13, 2011 05:52PM · flag

lol and yes i do no someone like tht! they r very mean!

amyyy (last edited Jul 20, 2011 08:25AM ) Jul 03, 2011 12:15PM   1 vote
Same here. the girl used to be my friend when we were littler. But now she's a brat and she's really mean and rude. Her name is Katie.

Meclenzie is so mean to Niki but I guess anyone can be mean sometimes!

AJ Jul 03, 2011 12:54PM   -1 votes
I don't have someone LIKE MacKenzie, but I know a girl that has some MacKenzie like qualites. She acts nice most of the time, but she lies, steals stuff, and sweet for the parents at our Robotics meetings, and everyone manages to like her

deleted user Knew someone like that and she ended up being bullied and disliked by everyone eventually. So I wouldn't expect her to be that liked, just respected. ...more
May 17, 2018 06:48AM · flag