Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

YA romance, fantasy, etc > Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Has anyone read this series? I picked up my copy of Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate the other day, and found it difficult to put down. I found it to be a quick, interesting read. I enjoyed the story enough that I went out a bought the next book in the series Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate .

message 2: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I am on the "wait" list at my library for the audio.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "I am on the "wait" list at my library for the audio."

I'm not sure I'll be reading the next one right away. I'd love to discuss it Fallen whenever you do get a chance to listen to it though. I just picked it up out of the blue, and kept on reading until I finished it.

message 4: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Jul 04, 2011 09:07AM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I'd love to discuss it with you ✿Michelle✿! It is going to be one of the BOM choices in the NBRC group later this month. There should be a big discussion there also.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "I'd love to discuss it with you ✿Michelle✿! It is going to be one of the BOM choices in the NBRC group later this month. There should be a big discussion there also."

Great! I'll try to patient, and not start blurting things out, LOL! I did go buy a copy of Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate , which I'll wait to read until after the discussion.

message 6: by Kelley (new)

Kelley (shewolf0316) ✿Michelle✿ wrote: "Has anyone read this series? I picked up my copy of Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate the other day, and found it difficult to put down. I found it to be a quick, interesting read. I enjoyed the story e..."

I've read the first two in audio and I'm currently first in line for the third book at the library. Waiting to see what's going to happen next.

Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fallen (other topics)
Torment (other topics)