Midnight Sun [2008 Draft] Midnight Sun [2008 Draft] question

Has anyone heared anything new about the book?
Alviroe Spirit Alviroe Jul 03, 2011 07:04AM
I haven't heard anything about Midnight Sun in a while. The last I heard S/M was waiting until people forgot, and then she would start writing again. But Nothing since then?

Last thing I heard was that she was postponing it until people forgot about the leaked version, well, mostly everyone has forgotten and she's NOT working on it..grr.

What I heard about the book was that she is going to keep writing it eventually. But eventually will not come soon enough. Apparently she has more important projects to work on?

This is a post from Taylor Lautner's FB page Yesterday

TayƖor Lautner
for those of you who know what Midnight Sun is the movie is still in deliberation
17 hours ago · Like ·
24 people like this.

Veronica Howard oh sweet!! another bk to read!! i actually got my mother readin the twilight series!! shes not much of a reader so i am super super proud of her!! now i can add another one to her list!! lol
11 hours ago · Like

Emaline Smith Johnson Is Ms Meyer finishing the draft so we can read the book first before the movie comes out?
10 hours ago · Like

I think when the price is right she'll release it. To me it seems that money is why Breaking Dawn was split into 2 movies instead of 1 longer movie.

Midnight Sun was a better telling of Twilight for the most part. Maybe it's because I'm not a fan of the whiny Bella, but I think it gave more insight into the Cullens and the story moved better

This is the last I read about it:

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2011/03...

She said she will finish it "someday"

so I'm totaly not sure if this is legit or if the second half is just fan written. BUT all the same I found this online and had the opportunity to read what appears to be the full midnight sun book! Personally (even if it's fan finished) I really liked it! Deffinitly a better take on the story from Edwards point of view! Let me know what you guys think regarding if this is the legit full book or just finished by a fan!

http://booksvampire.com/Vampire_Books...

*Secret*Fatty* oh yes I know! But she may be working on it and trying to convince us fans she is not just so it will be that much bigger of a surprise when she final ...more
Sep 27, 2011 08:43PM · flag
╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ Leighanna wrote: "oh yes I know! But she may be working on it and trying to convince us fans she is not just so it will be that much bigger of a surpr ...more
Sep 28, 2011 02:12AM · flag