paranormal roleplay! discussion

One on One's > Cassie :D and Sandra

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 114 comments i like werewolf and vampire and even shapeshifter....with romance....but, i kind of like guy on guy action crushing but, if you not confortable with it we can do something else

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 114 comments thats ok i would like being the girl if you don't mind

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 114 comments Name: Kida
Personality: shy and timid and other will explain in the rp
Appearance:
human: [image error]
wolf:

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 114 comments Kida was in her wolf near an old lady house.

An old lady came out whistle out loud.

Kida and an old lady stay in a huge farm with several acres.

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 114 comments ((im going to take a shower and i be back soon))

Kida lift her head wondering where the howl came from. She howl loudly reply to the other wolf where ever he was.

The old lady smile knowing she was a wolf.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 114 comments ((im BACK))

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 114 comments KIda wiggle her ears wondering why howl again. She made it louder and longer and howl.

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 114 comments Kida ran to the end of the fence. It was a lot closer to the forest. Howl again.

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 114 comments Kida look at him wondering what he was about to say or do now.