Midnight Academy discussion

Places off campus > Town Mall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 663 (663 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((okay here is where we have huge shops, food courts, clothing stores, shoes, accessories, Jewelry, etc))

message 2: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet walked around, coffee in hand, she went into the shoes shop, deciding on whether she should go for studded thigh-high boots, or stripper heels

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Strpper heels! I'm sorry, that just sounded funny. xD))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((What the hell are stripper heels?))

message 5: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((look them up on google, there really cool lolz i have a pair :)))

message 6: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((mine are like this http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgur... only not pink, there purple))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon walks in looking for Scarlet. He spots her and walks up behind her then puts his arms around her waist. "Hey."

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Izzy runs through the town, her brown curls flying she trips forward in front of the two, her small hands catch her--her 9 year old face hits the pavement

message 9: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Lyeta(Laura) wrote: "Devon walks in looking for Scarlet. He spots her and walks up behind her then puts his arms around her waist. "Hey.""

She looked at him "hey" she smiled

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac was strolling throuugh town, in need of new jeans. He saw a little girl on the ground. He bent down, white hair glistening in the sun. "Hey, are you ok, lassie? That was one heck of a fall" He asked in his Irish brogue.

message 11: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet saw cormac and smiled, she turned her attention back to Devon

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac nodded at Scarlet

message 13: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet kissed devons cheek and walked away "Ill see you later" she smirked heading to the counter with both pairs of shoes

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"HEY!" He calls after her. "Want to go on that date?"

message 15: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

She turned around "yeah, sure" she smiled

message 16: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet walks in to the mall with lots of money to spend, but she didnt know what to spend it on. Hmm....she thought

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Francois wrote: "Cormac was strolling throuugh town, in need of new jeans. He saw a little girl on the ground. He bent down, white hair glistening in the sun. "Hey, are you ok, lassie? That was one heck of a fall"..."

Isabelle whimpers "I don't know where I an" she whispers

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(Kelsey,you still didn't join my group)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon laughs. "Great! Come on!" He grabs her hand.

message 20: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet smiled and followed devon

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

They end up out the front of the bowling alley. ((Is there one in the mall?))

message 22: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((if u want lolz))

Scarlet grolwed softly

((brb))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((K))
"What's wrong?" He asks looking at her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari walked aimlessly through the mall. She recognized a few faces around. Ari looked at a really pretty jacket in a window. She went in to check for size.

message 25: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Lyeta(Laura) wrote: "((K))
"What's wrong?" He asks looking at her."

((back))

"I was growling cuz im happy." she whispered

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He grins and pulls her inside. "I'm so gonna give you a whooping."

message 27: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"and whys that?" she smirked

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I'm the best at this." He announces grandly.

message 29: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

She smiled and nodded "what was you life like, before you met me... like your history" she whispered

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Had to go have tea. Sorry.))
"Dark." He mutters and looks away. "I- I'll tellyou some other day." He looks back at her then plasteres a grin on his handsome features. "Today's for fun!"

message 31: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((its coool lolz))

"Is that all you care about? fun?" she lifted his chin, making him face her "tell me"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He diverts his eyes. "Please?" He asks, voice plaintive. "I'm not ready."

message 33: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"Why cant you tell me? are you affriad of how i will react?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He shakes his head. "No... It... It just hurts." Unable to stop it an anguished look crosses his features. Feeling weak he goes to step away.

message 35: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"devon, wait" she whispered holding out her hand to grab him

message 36: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments Cecilia walks around the mall, spotting two people, a guy and a girl. She puts on a massive smile, takes in a deep breath and starts to walk over towards them, stopping suddenly as she realises they're having a some-what deep conversation.

message 37: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((nawww shucks shes to kind lolz))

message 38: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments ((Who? Cecilia? hahah))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" He asks turning back to her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac sighs and looks at the girl. "Your in the mall. Relax, your fine"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari saw Cormac and waved.

message 42: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Lyeta(Laura) wrote: ""What?" He asks turning back to her."

"im sorry" she whispered lowering her hand

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't be." His expression softens. "Don't be..." He repeats and hugs her tightly.

message 44: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

She huged him, not wating to let go "you tell me when your ready" she whispered in his ear

message 45: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 100 comments Cecilia smiled slightly at the sight of the two people hugging before turning away and continuing to walk around, to find someone else to talk to.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac waved at Ari

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He gulps. "Thank you."

message 48: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet pressed her lips to his "lets go on the date" she mumured against them

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari smiled at Cormac and saw a girl walking alone in the mall. She looked like she needed someone to talk to. "Hi, I'm Ari!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods then smiles again. He turns, holding onto her hand and runs to the bench. "What shoe size are you?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14