Love Inspired Historicals discussion

July Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Anyone has a birthdays coming up especially Fourth of July celebration.

I noticed Merrilee When has a birthday today.

Happy Birthday to Merrilee!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments My Aunt had a birthday on July 1st and my other Aunt's birthday is July 29th. I have a cousin who's birthday is July 27th.

Happy Birthday to all the July Babies

message 3: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Oh my Terri you have been busy setting up the cakes and goodies for the parties, I really like the party hats and baloons everywhere so festive, Happy Birthday to all our July friends.....

message 4: by Carla (new)

Carla Capshaw (carlacapshaw) | 987 comments Mod
My mom's is the 4th. We call her our little firecracker. lol

Happy birthday to our July babies. Hugs!!

message 5: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Paula wrote: "Oh my Terri you have been busy setting up the cakes and goodies for the parties, I really like the party hats and baloons everywhere so festive, Happy Birthday to all our July friends....."

yep, all decorations of Fourth of July include birthday cake .. I also brought a Lemonade.

message 6: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I want to change my birthday to July, lol. It is my favorite month, I love the 4th. :)

message 7: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
oh, Melody, you SHOULD have been born on the 4th!!! What were your parents thinking???? That should have been your holiday!

message 8: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Thank you Janet for recognizing that fact. It so is my holiday... I am such a Patriot, I would have loved to share my bday with this country! :)

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Carla wrote: "My mom's is the 4th. We call her our little firecracker. lol

Happy birthday to our July babies. Hugs!!"

hehehe cute!

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments My parents' anniversary is the 11th...They will be married 30 years.

message 11: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
Congratulations to them!!

message 12: by Melody (last edited Jul 03, 2011 11:10PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments If I ever get married, it will be in July, so I can at least have that day in my favorite month... ;)

message 13: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments I I got married i wouldn't been july as its one of our coldest months but I understand your feelings

message 14: by Carla (new)

Carla Capshaw (carlacapshaw) | 987 comments Mod
Ausjenny wrote: "I I got married i wouldn't been july as its one of our coldest months but I understand your feelings"

***Cold weather is a perfect reason to get married since you'll have even more reason to snuggle. lol

message 15: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Oh ok. but what about the rain!

message 16: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Congrats to Your parents Jennifer, My parents' Anniversary on the 13th of July. They have married in 49 years.

message 17: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments Happy birthday to the people with July birthdays. I have a friend who has a birthday today. It's always easy to remember because it is July 4th.

Jennifer and Terri, congratulations to your parents for their anniversaries. Love seeing 30 and 49 years of marriage!!!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Jennifer wrote: "My parents' anniversary is the 11th...They will be married 30 years."

My parents' will be celebrating their 30th anniversary on August 8th of this year

message 19: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Terri wrote: "Congrats to Your parents Jennifer, My parents' Anniversary on the 13th of July. They have married in 49 years."

That's awesome

message 20: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Laura wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "My parents' anniversary is the 11th...They will be married 30 years."

My parents' will be celebrating their 30th anniversary on August 8th of this year"

Too funny!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Terri wrote: "Congrats to Your parents Jennifer, My parents' Anniversary on the 13th of July. They have married in 49 years."

Congrats!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Jennifer wrote: "Laura wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "My parents' anniversary is the 11th...They will be married 30 years."

My parents' will be celebrating their 30th anniversary on August 8th of this year"

Too funny!"

That's what I was thinking!!

message 23: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Doesn't anyone have a birthday in July, our party room is going to get lonesome....

message 24: by Judy (new)

Judy (sweetpeajudy) My birthday is July 13!

message 25: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Great Judy, we will be looking fwd to your party is there anything special that you like for your day? I hope you have a wonderful day and a great yr ahead. 13th is going to busy for me so will say "Happy Birthday" now just in case I dont get back....

message 26: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Ooh, birthdays. Goodie.

message 27: by Judy (new)

Judy (sweetpeajudy) Paula wrote: "Great Judy, we will be looking fwd to your party is there anything special that you like for your day? I hope you have a wonderful day and a great yr ahead. 13th is going to busy for me so will s..."

Paula wrote: "Great Judy, we will be looking fwd to your party is there anything special that you like for your day? I hope you have a wonderful day and a great yr ahead. 13th is going to busy for me so will s..."

Paula wrote: "Great Judy, we will be looking fwd to your party is there anything special that you like for your day? I hope you have a wonderful day and a great yr ahead. 13th is going to busy for me so will s..."

message 28: by Judy (new)

Judy (sweetpeajudy) I have been craving cake...so I am going to buy myself a white cake with buttercream frosting!! My husband is taking the day off of work and I know this probably sounds silly but I want to eat at Lon Sen's (Chinese) and then go shopping at the Mall. Since I am going to be 62, birthdays don't excite me very much anymore. I love spending time with my honey though!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

message 29: by Karen (new)

Karen Kirst | 710 comments Happy (early) Birthday, Judy! We live on a Marine base so we celebrated the 4th here in style, with the 2nd Marine Division Band and awesome fireworks! My neighbor's baby was born that day, and we wanted her to name her Liberty Belle. lol

message 30: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy Birthday tomorrow, Judy! Enjoy your cake, Chinese meal, and trip to the Mall! Sounds like a fun day and with your honey too. The best!

message 31: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Happy Birthday, Judy. : )

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Judy!!

message 33: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Happy Birthday Judy, sounds like you have a wonderful day planned and that your husband is sharing is great, we wish you the best ever and stop in at the party here cause it is in full swing with all the girls bringing your fav (cakes) all shapes and sizes-put on a party hat at the door and have fun galore with "Good Friends" on the Goodreads site....

message 34: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy Birthday Judy hope you had a great day