Midnight Academy discussion

Getting started > Wanna be mods

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (last edited Jul 03, 2011 12:38AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
okay this topic is where you ask to be a mod and give me reasons to believe you should be.

1. how many rules have you broken/ have you obey them all
2. how many comments
3. how many people you have invited

etc. REMEMBER: those three things MUST be answered

message 2: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Jul 07, 2011 04:49AM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) 1. how many rules have you broken/ is you obey them all = Do i look like someone who will break rules? Wait...No.dont answer that! lmao :)
2. how many comments = 152 comments and still going
3. how many people you have invited = between 151 people but i think some of them....atleats 10 of them are already in this group so yea.

AND I AM ADVERTISING THIS GROUP IN THE GROUPS THAT I AM IN!! :)

I just edited it!!

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

okay very nice.

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) haha! thnx

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

1. how many rules have you broken/ have you obey them all: None broken. All obeyed
2. how many comments: 141
3. how many people you have invited: 86. All of my friends that aren't already members.

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) You bum!!1 your already a mod in the other group!!! Hehe!! stop steaing my role!! lmao :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lol.
:D

message 8: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

okay very nice laura

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) haha!

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) 1. how many rules have you broken/ have you obey them all- I haven't broken any and I never do break them
2. how many comments- just started but I'm always on and my comments in groups tend to get in the hundred thousands within the first month.
3. how many people you have invited- my entire friends list

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

1. how many rules have you broken/ have you obey them all: I am a law abiding citizen of Midnight Academy
2. how many comments: 429
3. how many people you have invited: All my friends (about 32... not counting the ones already in this group...)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

PLEASE MAKE ME A MOD!!!!!!

message 13: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

nice and idk if i will make u a mod yet

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Wellz...I know I'm a mod in a lot of groups--I'm good at enforcing rules and wellz, I have lots of good ideas

message 15: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

good to know

message 16: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Yupperz. Goodness I'm tired...it's like 2am for me right now...

message 17: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

really? lolz

message 18: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Yeah. I'm not kidding when I say I'm rping like literally all day. yay for phones!!

message 19: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

lolz!

message 20: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) I think I'm gunna make Garrett a kid sister...YES!! OMA (oh my alpaca) THAT'D BE AMAZING RP!!

message 21: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

lolz, :P make her a sis :)

message 22: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Hahaha oh yes =D well the whole thing is vampires killed his entire family so she's going to like show up as a young vamp/ shapeshifter person girl thingie.

message 23: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

LOLZ! i like that idea

message 24: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Oh yes....yes indeed ^.^ wanna RP with Izzy in the garden?

message 25: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) i know right Kelsey!! If i didnt have my fone i would harldy ever go on GR and then my life would be hell. Stay on everyday till 3 in tha morning and just yesterday i got caught and now ima sitting here with butterflies in my stomach waiting for dad to come home coz he gonna give me a motherf******g lecture and who the f*** i was talking to!! Sh*t!!!
Anyways ima good moderator and im a Moderator in many groups....and apparently i became a mod in a group and didnt even know it!! Lmoa!!

And just watched Bad Boys
"watcha gonna do when they come for you?" lmaooooooo!!! Lol jks - jks to the jks...!!

message 26: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) hahaha nice...very nice--oh hey! post in Superkids Lex!

I tend to just be lovable ^.^ idk, people says I'm a good rper and good at keeping rules strict and all that so they add me in as a mod. It makes me happy.

message 27: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) I got called a Genuine Role-player......and if im in a really good mood or just finished off a really good book i like write nearly one or a half pages when i roleplay!!!

Haha1! okay!!

message 28: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

okay guys, this isnt a random chat this is were you post the wanna be mods thing, so can we please keep it to a minimum chat? thanks

message 29: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) srry :)

message 30: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

thats okay :)

message 31: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) :) thnx

message 32: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

okay all im chosing a mod, and im going to have to chose it by who has made the most comments and invites, seeing no onw has broken any rules :)

okay i have weighed my options and the new mod is.....

Lyeta (Laura) !!!!!!

i will be picking another mod shortly, and remember each time you invite someone or make heaps more posts, edit your post so i know because i wont go and see how many you have actually made. Thanks for keeping this group alive and remember, i will be picking another mod shortly :)

THANKS!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

THANK YOU DUCKY! :D

message 34: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

welcome, it was hard but i guess in the end it comes down to one thing lolz

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

One thing? :D

message 36: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

yeah the invitings of people, i mean i know somone else made more comments then u, but the more people, the better. well in my opinion lolz and u made more invites between the other person i was thinkging of :P and im not gonna say that other persons name lolz

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ok. I've got a heap more posts now. :D

message 38: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ive got heaps more posts and more invites so my invites will be atleast around 150 people.....

Congrats anyways L [b*tch you stole my role) i know your gonna make a good mod [gonna kick your skinny white ass) love u [bullsh*t)

Lolz jks naaah!! Youll be awsome coz ur maaa L!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww... :(

lol
Thanks A!!! :D

message 40: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) no worries!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He, hehe, he, hehe. *Evil laugh out of Wolf Creek*

message 42: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~ Alexis Ivashkov ℂ⋆ ~ *)YouWishYouKnewMe(* wrote: "ive got heaps more posts and more invites so my invites will be atleast around 150 people.....

Congrats anyways L [b*tch you stole my role) i know your gonna make a good mod [gonna kick your ski..."

i'v gotta feeling ur gonna be my next choice btw lolz

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG A.! COMMENT ON LAKE IN MITICO CREATURA! PWEASE! JASON'S GOOOONNEEEEE CCRRRRRAAAAAZZZZYYYYYYY!!!!!!

message 44: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

okay!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha.

message 46: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

wanna tell me whats going on cuz i cant be bothered reading the posts?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason got hurt by A's charrie. Tyler.
Because he liked her, but she liked Alec. Sooooo, he went crazy and has put a wall of fire around the frozen lake.

message 48: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

right lolz

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha.

message 50: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Aug 24, 2011 03:20AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) 1. how many rules have you broken/have you obey them all: 1 rule broken by accident. In the end I obeyed them all.
2. how many comments: 719
3. how many people you have invited: 467

« previous 1 3