Halo Combat Evovled RP discussion

Halo Reach RP > Spire

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by WhosWho? (new)

WhosWho? (WhosWho) | 74 comments This is the Covenant Stronghold (Covenant).

message 2: by WhosWho? (new)

WhosWho? (WhosWho) | 74 comments i know

message 3: by WhosWho? (new)

WhosWho? (WhosWho) | 74 comments ((So))

message 4: by WhosWho? (new)

WhosWho? (WhosWho) | 74 comments Berstuk drove into the spire on his revenant and then got onto a plasma cannon.

message 5: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Jiron saw the Elites enter the spire he grabbed his spiker to see what news they had.

message 6: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
((what? iam a brute))

message 7: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
((No a brute apart of the covenant xD))

message 8: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
((its ok people make mistakes :) ))

message 9: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Jiron went down to the Elite awaiting to hear the news.

message 10: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Jiron looked at the Elite "Well where is Etuit now!?" he looked around the spire grounds.

Jessie looked at the spire "Whoa...they put that there quickly..." she saw Etuit and started running towards him.

message 11: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Jessie followed close behind Etuit going up the gravlift "Wow..." she had never been on a gravlift before.

message 12: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Jessie looked at Etuit seeing his entrails move she wondered what he was saying, but she didn't ask.

message 13: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Jessie nodded she picked up a spiker and a needle rifle attaching the needle rifle to her back aiming the spiker in the air ready for close combat.

Steu had his energy sword wielded patrolling the spire then he saw two figures come out of the main gravlift he swiftly went behind a wall.

message 14: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Jessie looked down and jumped.

message 15: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
((are you still in the spire while i jumped down?))

message 16: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
((k))

Jessie was on the ground looking up at the spire she didn't see Etuit anywhere around her "Damn!" she tried to get away so no one would catch her.

Jiron saw Jessie jumping down from where he was running after her.

message 17: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
((well she would but there are loads of covenant in the spire so i dont think she could do it alone so she needs reinforcements))

message 18: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Steu was still behind the wall he looked, but they weren't there anymore. He then spotted Gfer then her turned on his invisibility cloak.

Jiron grabbed Jessie by her helmet "I have you now human!"

message 19: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Jiron turned around to see Gfer he still held Jessie by her helmet he pointed his spiker at Gfer.

message 20: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
((yes you can kill him))

Jiron let go of Jessie.

Jessie saw Gfer "Thanks..."

message 21: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
((yep))

Jessie smiled under her helmet seeing the dead brute. She started to run towards swordbase.

Steu watched them run away he grunted. He then continued to patrol the spire.

message 22: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Steu heard the sounds of electricity he headed towards the noise entering a room looking at Etuit the Elite traitor "So when are you going to join us?"

message 23: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
((ok))

Steu laughed "So be it..."

message 24: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
"Just stay there and go through the pain or join us and we shall fulfill the great journey together as brothers!"

message 25: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Steu lit up his energy sword "Why? Why do you side with these humans!?"

message 26: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
"What they teach you is heresy!"

message 27: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Steu growled at him then he exited the room he spotted a brute body on the ground "Maybe this day isn't so bad..."

message 28: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Steu heard the laughing of an another Elite he just stood there and looked at the UNSC Swordbase in the distance.

message 29: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Steu looked at Rile "I didn't do anything..."

message 30: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
"I told him we could be...if he came back!"

message 31: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
He nodded sort of saluting to him latching his energy sword on his thigh walking around the Spire again.

message 32: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Jessie followed closely behind "Ok now what?"

message 33: by WhosWho? (new)

WhosWho? (WhosWho) | 74 comments Berstuk spotted Jessie and Gyfer from the top of the spire.

message 34: by Chernobog (last edited Jul 03, 2011 12:15PM) (new)

Chernobog | 25 comments Boris parked his warthog behind a hill with a cave going through it. "Were is the one that goes by the name of Jessie"

message 35: by Chernobog (new)

Chernobog | 25 comments Boris climbed up the hill to get a clear view of all of spire.

He spotted a spartan pulling up on a mongoose by the waterfall, little did the spartan know a elite was coming around on guard duty .

"Of course a spartan that comes well a elite is on guard duty , Things like this never happened in the spetsnaz because we actually had half a brain."

he aimed down his scope and put the sights on the elite.

"Of course I have to save it other wise it would screw up the entire rescue mission."

Boris shot the elite right in between the eyes.

"there maybe the mission might actually go according to plan" Boris said with a snarl.

message 36: by Chernobog (new)

Chernobog | 25 comments (What?) (Can I kill Rile?)

message 37: by Chernobog (new)

Chernobog | 25 comments (ok)

message 38: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Jessie looked at Gyfer "Hello? Now what!?" she looked at the Spire.

message 39: by Chernobog (new)

Chernobog | 25 comments Boris jumped off the hill and shot rile in his shoulder,he got into his warthog and drove over to the spartan.

"Get in and lets go back to sword base and bring a Falcon to save Etuit and Jessie, lets see if Matt will come"

message 40: by MaNo (last edited Jul 03, 2011 12:21PM) (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
"How do we save Etuit?" she looked at Gyfer.

message 41: by WhosWho? (new)

WhosWho? (WhosWho) | 74 comments Berstuk aimed down his scope of his needler rifle and fired three shots at Jessie.

message 42: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
All of the shots hit her in the leg "Agh!" she fell down on her knee.

message 43: by WhosWho? (new)

WhosWho? (WhosWho) | 74 comments "Got her"

message 44: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Steu walked up to Berstuk "Well done brother..." he looked down at the humans below.

message 45: by WhosWho? (last edited Jul 03, 2011 12:37PM) (new)

WhosWho? (WhosWho) | 74 comments Im going to do a scout in a banshee an see if i can find some more you stay here and finish the off the humans

message 46: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Steu nodded he grabbed a Needle Rifle from a Covenant gun holder she pointed it at a marine that was coming towards the base he fired shooting the marine in through the head killing him instantly.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 27 comments Belial rolled behind a make-shift shield, a wild grin cracking his face in a sadistic joy, blood dripping its way down his face.

He raised the rifle, head shot, head shot. It all went splat! What fun!

message 48: by MaNo (last edited Jul 03, 2011 12:45PM) (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
Steu had Belial on his scope, but he was behind a shield he tried to find a opening. He fired five shots at Belial.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 27 comments His spray of bullets interrupted, Belial looked down at the blood oozing from his hip, a crater opening up in his side as blood and bones when flying.

"Well, would you look at that?" He laughed, collapsing to the ground, "Someone wants to have some fun."

His uniform was soaked through will blood, the green turning a black as his vision faded. But he was a master of self-control and he forcibly kept himself awake as he raised the rifle to his eye again, shooting when he had the strength to pull the trigger.

message 50: by Chernobog (new)

Chernobog | 25 comments Boris turned the warthog back towards the aliens" hold on Seri we are going to run over some aliens try to cover your mouth alien guts don't taste good" Boris hit the gas peddle with his foot and went flying, he hit Steu's leg.

"Oh I missed" I don't think it will be getting up on its own it will need help so lets get Jessie and Gyfer back to base"

As they were driving back to SwordBase Gerulf shot a fuel rod gun at them.

"We will have to run back to sword base, you will have to carry jessie Gyfer me and Seri will hold off the aliens, Oh no that freak came here to! Belial get over here!

Boris got a bottle of vodka out of his sack, every Russian got to have a bottle of vodka! never know when you can use it he threw his bottle at Gerulf it hit him in the head and he fell over the railing of the bridge he was standing on and hit the ground with a thud, there lets go."

they went back to SwordBase.

« previous 1 3