What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

For All Time (Time Travelers, #4)
This topic is about For All Time
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. young Adult Girl travels back in time and meets her love (3 book series) [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (shes_all_mine14) | 15 comments In the first book, this girl goes to an abandon castle like house and that is about to be demolished, and she travels back in time. She meets a guy who she falls in love with, but at the end she some how goes back. And tells every one she just fell asleep at the beach. The second and third book kind of mix together in my head, but the guys sister somehow comes to this time and meets the girls brother. He takes her to McDonald's and she is appalled that they have to clean up after themselves. And he brother has been put in a insane place because everyone thinks he made up this girl. I think the third book has something to do with Egypt but I'm not sure. Thanks so much for the help.

message 2: by Cheryl A (new)

Cheryl A | 69 comments Might it be the Time Traveler series by Caroline Cooney? The titles areBoth Sides of Time, Out of Time and Prisoner of Time.

message 3: by Cheryl A (new)

Cheryl A | 69 comments Also, there's a 4th book that does involve Egypt - For All Time - so this series does hit on most of your points.

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (shes_all_mine14) | 15 comments Yes that is it. Thank you so much. It has just been killing me that I couldn't remember these. Thanks