. . . i can't think of a title..... discussion

One on One's > Sarah {kiwi} and Brenda

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments MADE IT!!!!! lol

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) YAYZ!!!!!!

so u wanna do kidnapped or slave?

message 3: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Mmmmm slave lol

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) okay but ill be the girl cuz i suck at bing a gy and make him want her real bad.

message 5: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments can we both be girls???

message 6: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Jul 03, 2011 07:12AM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) O wait maybe you can be a girl and guy and i will be a girl and guy. u'llsee.

Name Savannah
Looks: http://media5.onsugar.com/files/2011/...
Persona: Is very new, Hasnt lost her virginity yet.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Name: Jacob
Gen.:M
Looks: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M5cETNajXvM...
Persona: Cruel and unforgiving. Uses girls a lot, and likes girls who havent lost their virginity to make it more painful.

message 7: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Name: Amber
Look:(i'll put it up later i'm on my phone)
Persona: Isnt that new but still new anuff to still be a virgin

Name: Cook
Look:(yeeeah..)
Persona: Is sometimes crule but if he likes you will let you get away with a few things and let you sleep in bed with him

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) Kk u wanna start?

message 9: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments (Mhm)
Amber was standing in line as the men looked for a girl they liked
Cook looked threw all the girls looking for the most innacent one's

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) Savannah tried her very best to not be chosen, she didn't want to lose her virginity with him...

Jacob stopped at a pretty girl he liked. He lifted up her leg. Yup, she was a virgin.

message 11: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Amber looked down at him and bit her bottem lip wishing he couldnt tell
Cook stoped at a girl looking like she wanted to hide he put the hair that was covering her face behind her ear "Hi there." he spoke softly

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) He smiled up at her. "Ur a virgin" he said. "Were gonna have fun"
" i want this one" he said.

Savannah stumbled backward. "Am i gonna be a manual or sex slave? Just tell me, Imma virgin."

message 13: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Amber was very close to slaping him but she knew if she did she's get it worse
Cook grinned at her "What do you think." he said and kissed her neck softly "This one." he said against her neck

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "Good girl." He murmured.

She whimpered.

message 15: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Amber looked at him angerly
Cook dryed her tears with his finger tips "Awwww I'll be good I promise baby girl."

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "How much for the virgin" he asked.

She coughed and backed away.

message 17: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Amber watched as she was being sold off she hated it
Cook payed as much as she was worth and took her away

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) He smirked. "Im gonna have fun."

"What are you gonna do to me?"

message 19: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Amber perced her lips trying not to look scared of him
Cook pulled her onto his lap as they got into the car "Fun baby fun." he said kissing her neck

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) He smirked at her and slapped her. "thats what will happen, or worse, if you don't enjoy it." he saiid.

"And what if I say No?" she asked.

message 21: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Amber feelt tears come to her eyes and bit her bottem lip Oh trust me I wont she wanted to say but didnt
Cook pushed some hair behind her ear "I'm not guna hurt you if you do what I say thats all you need to know." he said and gripped onto her hair hair hard making her look at him

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) He smiled at her and brought her to his house and chained her to the bed.

She felt tears coming to her eyes and turned her head away, not answering.

message 23: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments "No." Amber said almost in a wisper and tryed to get out
Cook carried her out of the car and carried her up to his room

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) He gagged her and stripped her of her clothing then started on himself.

She whimpered. "Please no"

message 25: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Amber closed her eyes tight and keept trying to get out
Cook kissed her neck "It'll be fun I promise." he said and layed her on the bed and took off her clothes and kissed at the beganing of her panties up to the middle of her boobs

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) He kissed her body.

She screamed. "NO it WONT!!!!!" she struggled against his hold on her.

message 27: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Amber shook her head "No" she said softly over and over again
Cook held her hands down with one of his handa and coverd her mouth with his other hand "Look babe if you strugle it's not gunt be a nice time if you dont you'll grown to like it." he said demadingly

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) He rubbed her breasts.

She struggled.

message 29: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Amber sqermed and tryed to move her body away
Cook sighed "Your not guna make this easy are you?" he said and started tying her up when he was done he whent back to kissing her boobs up to her neck

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) He held her tight and pulled off her pants.

She tried to struggle. "Please, no." she whispered.

message 31: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Amber tryed to move her body away from him and said "No I dont want to."
Cook kissed her gently and slowly moved his hands up and down her body as he pulled her panties off

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "But I do and what i say goes" he said. and pulled off his pants.

She screamed again. "You're a MONSTER!" she cried out.

message 33: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments "Look i'll clean I"ll cook whatever just please dont!" Amber said she couldnt help it she started crying
Cook rolled his eyes "Am not." he said and took off his boxers

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "But I don't want you to clean" he growled.

She turned her head away.

message 35: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments "Then what do you want?" Amber asked
"You know you could look at it if you want." Cook said wanting her to see his big dick

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "Obviously your body," he smirked.

"I don't want to." She said stubbornly.

message 37: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments "Why?" Amber asked she didnt feel like anything special
Cook laughed "It's not guna bite just look at it."

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "Because."

She made a nasty face and closed her eyes.

message 39: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments "Because why?" Amber asked

Cook laughed "Just look at it."

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "No" she said.

"Because you're one of a kind. YOu're very sexy.

message 41: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Cook laughed "Please."

Amber smiled a little "Really?" she asked

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "NO." she said stubbornly. She would not look at this man's private area.

"Yes" he said.

message 43: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Cook laughed "Awww come on it's not that bad!!!!" he said wanting her to see it

Amber swallowed a bit and nodded "Ok." she said but still alittle scared

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "you're veryvery sexy"

message 46: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Cook grinned "Why?"

Amber smiled a bit "And so are you." she admited

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "Because i will pass out." she choked.

"Thank you." he said and kissed her.

message 48: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments Cook rollled his eyes "Bet you wont."

Amber kissed him back gently

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) "I have before." she told him. "And I wont have sex with you."

He deepened it.

message 50: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 109 comments "Why not?" Cook said and layed down next to her

Amber mound slightly in his mouth and kissed him back deeply

« previous 1