Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

Edward

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jordan How amazing is this book? I just LOVE Edward.

Striped Skittles o_0 What the heck is wrong with YOU? Twilight is stupid. >:C

Jordan LOL. I know alot of ppl think so. But i loved it.

Striped Skittles *shrugs* my friend says that too. But i like the Short Sencond Life Of Bree Tanner Better.

Jordan Yah i started that and it was good. I didn't finish it all because it was an ebook and i cannot read on computer.

Striped Skittles ^^ Well you should finish it sometime. It was a really nice book.

Jordan it's on my to-read list so i will get to it!

Striped Skittles That's the spirit! ^3^

Jordan haha. Anyways this story IS amazing. Even my mom's into it. she's a TWI- mom. haha.

Juliet ewww...*crinkles nose in disgust*

Striped Skittles Juliet wrote: "ewww...*crinkles nose in disgust*"

Yes, she's crazy isn't she?

Juliet pretty much

Jordan lol. everyone has their own opinion.

message 14: by Striped Skittles (last edited Jul 02, 2011 07:17PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Striped Skittles =3= She has no idea what real literature is.

Juliet yeah, I'll never understand the Twilight thing though.....:P

Striped Skittles Me niether. I sticking with my Manga and Cirque Du Freak. =P

Juliet ;P

Striped Skittles Let's go to another topic NOT about about Twilight.

Juliet Isn't this a Twilight discussion page??? Jk, what would you like to talk about?

Juliet AnimeLunatic wrote: "Let's go to another topic NOT about about Twilight."

btw, thanks for the request, but I am not allowed to friend anyone I don't know in real life, sorry! We can still chat though!

Striped Skittles OKie DOkie!!!

Juliet :P, soooo u like HP?

Striped Skittles Yeperonio! I'm gonna go see the last one in theaters. :D

Juliet I know, it looks AMAZING I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Striped Skittles Well, I gonna watch a movie with mum, so bye!!!

Juliet bye!!

Vaishnavi AnimeLunatic wrote: "*shrugs* my friend says that too. But i like the Short Sencond Life Of Bree Tanner Better."

this book was quite interesting as it totally showed you the other side of the story, however some people think it was just a waste of space

Unknow098765 Movies got destroyed. Especially number 1. Thank you Catherine Hardwick.

Jordan I actually like the movie. But i think eclipse is better because its closer to the book.

message 30: by Yumi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yumi Jordan wrote: "LOL. I know alot of ppl think so. But i loved it."

same :)

Joyce AnimeLunatic wrote: "=3= She has no idea what real literature is."

Her books sold millions
She may not kno literature but she sure kno's how to write a book...Can you write a series and sell millions of copies and have millions of fans???

message 32: by Kimi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kimi Jordan wrote: "lol. everyone has their own opinion."

You know what I can't stand, Jordan? When someone ruins a discussion post by getting on a different subject or hating on the subject at hand! Do you feel me? I mean why would someone comment on a topic that they have no interest in. It doesn't make sense to me. The fan base grows because the fans promote it AND the haters promote it. lol

So I'd like to get back to your original topic... Yes, the book is amazing and I love Edward too! =) I love their little lunch dates. I wish there were some of those in the movie. Since you've read the first book, you should read Midnight Sun. It's kind of intense but Edwards perspective is amazing. He's very detailed and he thinks everything through because he's in everyone's mind all the time.

My favorite books and movies are Twilight and Eclipse. Although a couple parts in Eclipse were way off, others were right on.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I luv this book...{:

Marian I like the books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse ad Breaking Dawn). Even though the movies weren't portrayed as well as the book has described, my views about the books stayed the same. Never hated the it because of the movie. I wish haters would also see the book as it is and not base anything at its movie. Its frustrating to see judgmental comments when the book is really well written and has a lot of fans.

message 35: by Kimi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kimi Marian wrote: "I like the books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse ad Breaking Dawn). Even though the movies weren't portrayed as well as the book has described, my views about the books stayed the same. Never hated th..."

I understand. And it bugs me when people say that all the actors chosen were the best when they don't know the characters because they haven't read the books. Because I don't feel like Bella was portrayed correctly at all. And the movie didn't come close to the books very much either. If you've read the books you know how it's suppose to be and the feelings with each scene. And some haters just hate for no valid reasons.

message 36: by Kimi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kimi Melodie wrote: "I liked Edward before I found out Dimka from Vampire Academy!!"

I still love Edward but I probably love Dimitri a tiny bit more lol... or maybe a lot more but I still love Edward!

Marian Kimi wrote: "Marian wrote: "I like the books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse ad Breaking Dawn). Even though the movies weren't portrayed as well as the book has described, my views about the books stayed the same...."

I know right? But even so, it is the director who is at fault, not the books nor Stephanie Meyer. She's a great writer and yet most of the people discriminate her works because of a movie. Not fair at all.

message 38: by Kimi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kimi Marian wrote: "Kimi wrote: "Marian wrote: "I like the books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse ad Breaking Dawn). Even though the movies weren't portrayed as well as the book has described, my views about the books sta..."

Yeah it makes me soooo mad. People always try to act like they know about the book based on the movie!