Asylum RP discussion

Power asylum > Darkhill Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 336 (336 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 1397 comments Mod
This is an asylum filled with powerful beings. Example: Pyromanic that controls fire have fun with it

message 2: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

sye sat in her empty room all of her furniture had been removed she threw fireballs at the stone wall "dammit" she growled

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (chemistreadingonthejob) ((this is like a series I read called The darkest Powers))

message 4: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

((the series the summoning is in?))

message 5: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (chemistreadingonthejob) ((yep I love it!))

message 6: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

((i thought it was pretty cool now that you mention it it is pretty similar lol))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Uh, do I just make a character, and tell my abilities on this RP?))

message 8: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

((yeah make a cherrie first and we'll read it to see all about it then feel free to rp

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, thank you.))

message 10: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

((no prob

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments Joey sat in her room brading her white and hot pink hair as the colors flashed different colors, always turning back to white and hot pink.

message 12: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

sye sat there in shock there was nothing to melt nothing to burn she ended up taking off her shoe and lighting it on fire

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

C.R. 'Zero' Wayne, sat in his room, listening to the other patients talk and have fun. He sighed, as he got on his hoodie, and walked out of his room, intent on smoking a cigarette.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments Joey pulled her braids out and went to the door. She pressed her hands to it, it rippled slightly but she couldn't get through. So she put her hand into the door nob and undid the lock.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked outside, his eyes hidden by his hood so he wouldn't get blinded by the sun. He started to walk over towards a tree, but someone shoved him down.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments Joey's long hair turned brown and her eye's turned blue as she walked down the hall.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I stand with a slight grimace as I run away and bump into a girl. 'Who's this? Joey wasn't it?' I rack my brain trying to remember. I hold out my hand with a unspoken apology.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments Joey took his hand, her hair flashing back to it's usual pink and white. "Hello."

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2011 02:43PM) (new)

Zero says nothing, as he starts to walk back towards his room, lights flickering above him.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments Joey scowled and stepped through a table her way to him. "Can you not say anything?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He glares, his eyes glowing from under his hood. The right corner of his mouth twitched slightly as he extended his hand, "I'm Zero."

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments Joey shook his hand. "I'm Joey."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pleasure." He remarked sarcastically, scared of getting close to anybody, afraid of rejection. He started to walk off towards his room again, hoping that this 'Joey' girl wouldn't follow.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments Joey scoffed. "You're very rude."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what? Not like anyone has shown me any kindness." He sneered.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments "Have you given them a chance to lately?" Joey asked. "You just met me."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He doesn't reply, he merely stares at Joey as if she's an alien.

message 28: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

sye looks out of her room "ha people chatting inhere being all friendly do they not get where they are?" she secretly wished they'd notice her...but she wouldnt admit that

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hears Sye, and glances at her. Turns away from Joey, and starts walking away, secretly waving to Sye in a act of friendliness he didn't know he had.

message 30: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

sye's mouth fell open someone knows im here... she quickly shut her mouth turned her head away and waved

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments Joey looked over at Sye. "Hello."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Gasps, as a warm feeling floods his body. 'What's going on?!' He thinks, as he rushes off towards his room, pain in every step. ((How do you make it italic? Or a different font or whatever.))

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments Joey raised an eyebrow before shrugging and walking away.

((go to the (some html is ok) thing above the comment box))

message 34: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

sye mumbled "wait uh hi"

message 35: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (last edited Jul 03, 2011 04:15PM) (new)

examples

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah. Okay.)) He clutched at his heart, as it started beating faster and faster. He let out a small hiss in pain before yelling in complete agony. "Holy shit!" He gasped out, as lightning rumbled outside.

message 38: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

sye only had half her head out the door "im sye"

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments "You're shy," Joey said.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2011 04:25PM) (new)

Zero grunted in pain, as he walked out from his room, leaning against the door. The hell is happening to me? He thought as he stumbled down the halls, and spotting Joey and Sye, he grinned slightly, and thought, Those two. He walked towards them, and collapsed.

message 41: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

sye threw the door open her hands crossed and on fire "am not im perfectly capable of talking to others see" her nose was in the air

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2011 04:28PM) (new)

God damn it you two, help me!' Zero thought as he crawled towards them with the last ounce of his strength.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments "Okay," Joey said. She saw Zero fall out of the corner of her eye and when't over to him. She nelt beside him. "Are you okay?"

message 44: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

sye cocked her head "whats his deal why is he sleeping on the floor?"

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments "He just fell over," Joey said.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I'm not okay you fools!" Zero hissed out, as lightning struck the building, "Something is happening to me, and I don't know how to fix it!" ((Sorry if I'm making this boring.))

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 542 comments "Well where are you hurting?!" Joey snapped.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

All over, and it has something to do with my lightning." Zero snarled out, glaring at Joey. He knew the girl was trying to help, and he wasn't offering much detail, but she didn't have to be so cruel.

message 49: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

((dont worry about it roleplays all revolve around drama the weirder and bigger the story the better))

sye flcked fire all around him between each pause she spoke "i, would, prefer, you, dont, call, me, a, fool" she continued playing with fire "what makes you think we know how to fix it?

message 50: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (chemistreadingonthejob) Just then ammorette and bonnibel appeared. Ammorette had black hair and a black dress and was holding hands with Bonnibel who has white hair and a white dress on.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7