Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising discussion

Twitter Tips > Twitter Exchange

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jodie (new)

Jodie Cooper (JodieBCooper) | 7 comments Is anyone interested in building your Twitter following? If so, add me to your Following list and I'll add you. Twitter @JodieBCooper

If I follow someone that sends out a ton of spam or harasses others, I'll un-follow you :P

Thanks!
Jodie B. Cooper

p.s. I hope it's okay to add a new thread. I looked for a guideline, but didn't find one.

message 2: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) Cool I'll add you :) thank you

message 3: by Reena (new)

Reena Jacobs (reenajacobs) | 66 comments I've added you. I remember how tough it was when I first started twitter. Talking to myself wasn't nearly as much fun as when others are around to hear me ramble.

message 4: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) haha yeah!

message 5: by Jodie (new)

Jodie Cooper (JodieBCooper) | 7 comments Thanks for the add

LOL, Reena, I agree!

message 6: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) haha your welcome! :)

message 7: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) I don't know when to shut up at times, it's good to have others to talk to!

message 8: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Lamperd I've put my second book up at Kindle. It's a lot easier than Smashwords.
Substitute Bride by Laurel Lamperd
When Miss Emma Napier helps Abby, her childhood friend, to escape a forced marriage, she didn't expect to meet the attractive and exciting Lord Desborough on their journey to London. His lordship is looking for a wife so he can gain control of his inheritance. The marriage will be annulled within three weeks, he tells Emma when he forces her to accept his proposal.
Set up in London under her aunt, Lady Matilda's auspices, Emma encounters Desborough again. She denies meeting him before. But there is the matter of that marriage.

message 9: by Louise (new)

Louise Lacy (louise_lacy) | 1 comments Excellent, I'm always looking for writing people to follow! :)

message 10: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Lamperd Jodie wrote: "Is anyone interested in building your Twitter following? If so, add me to your Following list and I'll add you. Twitter @JodieBCooper

If I follow someone that sends out a ton of spam or harasses..."

Great. I'll follow you. I don't put much up on Twitter. Only when I have some news about my books.

message 11: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 39 comments Jodie wrote: "Is anyone interested in building your Twitter following? If so, add me to your Following list and I'll add you. Twitter @JodieBCooper

If I follow someone that sends out a ton of spam or harasses..."

I followed! Here's mine @bevnault
and a link to my Amazon page, I could use some likes and tags pretty please. Anyone else need some?
http://amzn.to/lqm8dVhttp://amzn.to/l...

message 12: by Will (new)

Will Granger | 18 comments I followed too! My account is: @WillGranger1

Thanks,

Will Granger

Also, if you get a minute, please check out my blog at: http://anabarseries.blogspot.com/ and follow me there. I am trying to make it fun and different than a typical book-selling blog, and I would love it if you would tell me what you think.

Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Will Granger (other topics)