Super 8 RP discussion

Roleplay > Wellington Residence

Comments Showing 1-50 of 227 (227 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 634 comments Mod
((Drew and Codie's house.))

message 2: by Drew, :) (last edited Jul 03, 2011 02:13PM) (new)

message 3: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (last edited Jul 02, 2011 05:24PM) (new)

Codie's room: http://momoge.com/wp-content/uploads/... (But with a bunch of posters on the wall, dark blue walls, and beige carpet.)

message 5: by Drew, :) (new)

Drew (drewbeck) | 624 comments Mod
Drew was in her room, watching TV. She saw something on the news about a fire, loud noises and bangs.

Alice arrived, out of breath from running for 5 minutes, and knocked on the door.

Drew frowned, didn't want to get up and shouted, "CODIE! GO GET THE DOOR!"

message 6: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

((Teehee, Drew and I share a trait. '--didn't want to get up and shouted--' 'Tis the story of muh life. :3))

Codie, who was watching TV in the living room, sighed. "GOD, WHY CAN'T YOU?!" Codie looked out the window to see the girl from across the street. She ran into Drew's room. "Hey, it's the chick from across the street!" She said, and left to go answer the door.

"Hiya!" She said, looking at Alice and smiling.

message 7: by Drew, :) (new)

((Same here, I am basing her off of people I know. . . ))

Alice blinked, and held out a box of cookies she had picked up on the way. "Hi, I am Alice, Alice Dainard, I live across the street. Welcome to the neighborhood."

Drew got up, and frowned, trudging to the door. "Hey! I am Drew. Nice to meet ya, Alice. This is my sister, Codie."

Alice smiled. "Nice to meet you, too. If you can, I'll introduce you to everyone tomorrow. There's Cary, Veronica, Julie, Charles," Alice frowned at Charles' name, "And Joe!" she sighed.

Drew smiled. "Think ya like Joe. And ya don't like Charles."

Alice frowned. "No one likes Charles. He's very . . .tight."

message 8: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

"Sounds bossy." Codie said. "Here, come on in," She said, ushering Alice into the house.

message 9: by Drew, :) (new)

Alice smiled and stepped inside. "Thanks. And, he is. . . . He's different, and can be selective. Don't worry, I'm sure Charles will accept you."

Drew smiled. "Codie, question, are you gonna have a crush on him?" She asked evilly, trying to remember the last time she had a crush.

message 10: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

Codie looked at Drew. "I haven't even met the guy, yeesh, I'm not that flighty..." She said, smiling.

message 11: by Drew, :) (new)

Alice couldn't help but giggle at the two twins. The last time she felt like this was. . . . . with Joe. Alice frowned.

Ignoring Codie, Drew looked at Alice. "Whatsamatter?"

Alice shrugged.

message 12: by Drew, :) (new)

Charles arrived. "ALICE!!!" he cried.

At the sound of his voice, Alice frowned. 'Charles' she mouthed.

Drew nudged Codie with her elbow.

message 13: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

Codie stuck her tongue out at Drew. "What should we do?" Codie whispered.

message 14: by Drew, :) (new)

Alice shrugged. "I dunno. AVIOD EYE CONTACT!" she hissed.

Charles walked up. "Hello!" he said taking a dramatic bow. "I am Charles, you are?" he asked taking Codie's hand.

Drew snorted. "I am Drew. Alice, come, I'll show you. . . .my room!"

Alice smiled, and followed Drew. They stood behind the couch.

message 15: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (last edited Jul 09, 2011 10:59AM) (new)

Codie blushed. "Codie..." She said, startled by his formal greeting. "Come on in..." She said, ushering him inside. And quite frankly, she was failing at avoiding eye contact.

message 16: by Drew, :) (new)

((Sorry, I was kicked off.))

Charles smiled at Codie, suddenly embarrassed by breaking everyone else up. Bringing slight color to his cheeks, he stepped inside. "Codie. Such a pretty name, short for Dakota, I presume. Am I correct?" Charles smiled, feeling how the other couples felt. Charles looked at Codie in the eye. "Welcome to the neighborhood?" He offered cheaply, realizing he had sounded a little over the top.

Alice watched wide eyed at Charles. This was a whole new side of him--he lied to her! And she'd bet $1000 dollars that's what he did to Veronica. And Cary, even, had seemed a little upset. "Oh, Charles will pay!" She muttered to herself, balling up her fists.

Drew glanced at Alice, aware of a sudden change of aura. Blinking, she looked from Charles to Alice, and got the wrong idea. "Oh my god, Alice, I am so sorry, I didn't know!" Drew frowned.

Alice looked at Drew suspiciously. Noticing Drew's face, she shook her head. "No--" Alice started. "I am with. . . . ." After some thought, Alice finally said, "Joe." Frowning even bigger than Drew, Alice asked, "but, is he okay?"

Drew smiled. "What do you mean, is he okay?"

Alice explained what happened, as Drew's eyes widened in shock.

Alice and Drew got up, and made like they were coming from Drew's room, after Alice finished.

Charles was watching Codie he didn't see Alice and Drew approach.

message 17: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

"Yeah, thanks..." Codie said, looking into his eyes. Then she heard footsteps and turned around. "Oh, hey, guys..."

message 18: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

(('Tis alright. :3 We had a family reunion today.))

message 19: by Drew, :) (new)

Charles blinked out of his trance. "Hey! Alice, can I speak with yuh--"

Alice was vigrously shaking her head. "Nope, nuh-uh. Gotta go. Bye Drew! See ya, Codie!" Alice nodded and ran out.

Drew blinked. "I'll be in my room!" she called, once again leaving the two alone.

message 20: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

"Bye, Alice!" Codie called after her. Her eyes then shifted back to Charles. Not knowing what to say, she came up with something. "D-Did you hear about the train wreck about an hour ago? It's all over the news."

message 21: by Drew, :) (new)

Charles' eyes flashed, clouded. "It's all over the news, already?!" Charles looked down and balled up his hands in fists. "Oh, my, god! Do they have pictures and images in the news?"

message 22: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

"They usually do..." Codie said, eyebrow raised. "What do you mean by 'already'? Did you know about it before?"

message 23: by Drew, :) (new)

Charles frowned. "Yes. I need to tell Alice, Joe, Cary, Daniel, Veronica and Julie! They will flip! Oh my god. Were there kids in any of the pictures?!" Charles' eyes grew wide.

message 24: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (last edited Jul 10, 2011 11:28AM) (new)

"I think I saw something, but it was blurred. It might've been just a piece of the train." Codie said. "How did you know about it before?"

message 25: by Drew, :) (new)

Charles blinked slowly, trying to ignore Codie's question. "We. . . .the group . . . we . . . . were there. . . ." Charles sat down on the ground. "Me, and Alice, and Joe, Cary, Daniel, Veronica and Julie, we were all there. We saw it happen."

message 26: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

"Oh, my God! You need to-- wait, don't. If you tell anyone else, you might get in serious trouble. But, then again.... Why were you out there? Wait-- don't answer that!" Codie said, not wanting him to give away too much. Sure, she was good at hiding things, but if he told her and the authorities came and started to question her, she'd crack, no doubt.

message 27: by Drew, :) (new)

Charles shrugged. "We were making my movie. I am directing a short film about zombies, and the scene we were filming, they needed to have it seem like the wife was going--" Charles stopped short, frozen. "OH MY GOD! THE CAMERA!" he shouted. "I need to get it! I have to get it by tomorrow!"

message 28: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

"I'll go with you! There's probably no one out there at this hour... Is there?" Codie asked.

message 29: by Drew, :) (new)

Charles smiled. "Thanks, but I think I want to go in the morning, because, (*insert science teacher's name here*) might still be there. He rammed into the train in his pick-up truck. And, he had a map of the train route and schedule. . . "

message 30: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

((Dr. Woodward? XD))

"Huh... Strange..." Codie said, losing herself in thought.

message 31: by Drew, :) (new)

((Yepper. Smart me))

Charles smiled. "Gotta go. See you tomorrow?" he asked hopefully before leaving.

When he left, Drew came out, smiling.

((GTG, Prisoner of Azkaban is on. . . .))

message 32: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (last edited Jul 10, 2011 02:12PM) (new)

"Yeah," Codie said, watching him as he went out the door. She turned around and wasn't surprised to see her sister. Codie gave Drew a sly look. "New Wellington protocol; You're not allowed to read the future from now on." She said, laughing.

message 33: by Drew, :) (new)

Drew frowned and shook her head. "Naw, that doesn't sound fun. I want fun." Drew smiled. "So, what did you learn about him, and what do you like about him?"

message 34: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

"Well, I learned something important. And he's really cute, and nice. I don't know why Alice hates him at all," Codie smiled, responding to her sister.

((Oh, oblivious Codie~))

message 35: by Drew, :) (new)

Drew smiled. "Aww so sweet. Now, what did you learn?" Drew frowned. How could her sister have a crush on that. . . . . .monster? And, he was cute?! And, nice?! What planet did her sister live on.

message 36: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

((Mars! Because Mars Bars are awesome~ XD))

"I can't say... Well, I can trust you. You are my sister..." Codie's voice became very quiet. "Charles and Alice, and all of the friends they mentioned, they were there. At the train crash. You know, the one that's all over the news. They saw it happen in person."

message 37: by Drew, :) (new)

Drew's jaw dropped. "You're kidding, right? They could be killed for what they know! But, then how is it all over the news already?!"

message 38: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (last edited Jul 11, 2011 05:23AM) (new)

"I guess someone heard it and called the fire department. They've got pictures of the crash, on every news channel that comes on this late. Weren't you watching the news in your room when I ran in?" Codie asked.

message 39: by Drew, :) (new)

"Yah. It was about the crash . . . ." Drew thought for a moment. "OHMYGOD!" she screamed, "I saw something blurry for a second--it was moving quickly. It could have been one of them, running!"

message 40: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

"You saw it too? Oh, man, we have to warn them that they might've been caught on camera!" Codie said, thinking of Charles.

message 41: by Drew, :) (new)

Drew smiled. "Yep!" She 'coughed' and while coughing, said, "Specially Charles!" Drew grinned. "They could be seriously hurt or killed.

message 42: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

Codie smiled. "Well, it's a bit late now. Maybe we should get some sleep, and then head over to Alice's tomorrow morning?"

message 43: by Drew, :) (new)

"Okay, sure." Drew said, walking into her room. "G'nite!"

message 44: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

"Night!" Codie replied, going to her room and going to sleep.

message 45: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

Codie woke up the next morning, and got ready. She sat in the living room, watching TV, waiting for Drew to get up and ready.

message 46: by Drew, :) (new)

Drew got up, yawning. "Man!" She yawned. "Can that TV be any louder?!"

message 47: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (last edited Jul 11, 2011 02:30PM) (new)

Codie turned it up, and laughed. "'Fraid so!" She called.

message 48: by Drew, :) (new)

Drew frowned. "See ya!" she called, finishing brushing her hair and grabbing a nectarine. ((YUMMY!)) "Bye!" she called again racing out.

message 49: by Andromeda (Jenna), Has now realized Ryan Lee is in a music video. :) (new)

"WAIT!" Codie called after her. She turned off the TV and raced after Drew.

message 50: by Drew, :) (new)

Drew whirled around. "Charles-Warles is gonna wait for you." she said in a baby voice.

((The newest charries, yet their house has the most posts.))

« previous 1 3 4 5