Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) Clockwork Angel discussion


94 views
brothers?????

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna McGonnell have you ever realized that all of the brothers are evil??? i mean Clary's brother, Mia's brother and Tessa's brother..........does Cassandra Clare hate her brother or something????


Shakira That is actually a good point. I never noticed that before. You forgot Alec/Izzy's brother (At end of CoFA)(Jace, he is possessed by Jonathan, therefore, for the time being, he is evil. )


Maddie SO TRUE!!! But Izzys brother isnt evil... either of them (Max and Alec)


Lupita well in cofa max is possessed to so he was kind of evil you no in a possedded way


Shakira What I mean by Izzy's brother is Jace. Not blood brother. And I think it was just a manipulated dream that Jace had.. Max is dead after all.


Anna McGonnell Yes but Alec is gay they are all different.....all of the brothers are weird. Alec-gay, Max-dies, Mia's brother-evil, Sebastian-evil Nate is evil does she really hate her brother......


Valerie Comeaux Good observation! Maybe she chose the sibling to be evil to show a deep-felt betrayel. After all, our family is supposed to be there for us no matter what, so is this the ultimate betrayel?


Maddie Banana wrote: "Yes but Alec is gay they are all different.....all of the brothers are weird. Alec-gay, Max-dies, Mia's brother-evil, Sebastian-evil Nate is evil does she really hate her brother......"

So true. I can see where shes coming from. My brother is supremely irritating.


Nurlely Lupita wrote: "well in cofa max is possessed to so he was kind of evil you no in a possedded way"

Max is not possesed. Max has already died. It was his reflection. The evil that took his appearance.


Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ wow nevr noticed b4


Lupita Nurlely wrote: "Lupita wrote: "well in cofa max is possessed to so he was kind of evil you no in a possedded way"

Max is not possesed. Max has already died. It was his reflection. The evil that took his appearance."


lol idk what to call it ;)


Nurlely Lupita wrote: "lol idk what to call it ;) "

Well...you call it evil in disguise...LOL!


Hannah lol... i just realized that.


message 14: by Anna (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna McGonnell Maddie wrote: "Banana wrote: "Yes but Alec is gay they are all different.....all of the brothers are weird. Alec-gay, Max-dies, Mia's brother-evil, Sebastian-evil Nate is evil does she really hate her brother....."

ha my brother is irritating!


back to top