The Vampire Diaries discussion

The Vampire Diaries > Team Bonnie

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lilian (new)

Lilian (callalily) | 2 comments do you guys alike Bonnie?

I thinks she is gorgeus and super smart! what do you guys think?

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalways) | 31 comments book Bonnie or TV Bonnie

I think both are really brave, but I didn't like it when TV Bonnie was all, "We can't be friends because you're dating a vampire." I am of course paraphrasing, and she did change her mind in the end, but I didn't like it when she made Elena feel like she had to choose.

message 3: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
I'm sorry to say that I'm not on team bonnie :(

message 4: by Claudia (new)

Claudia (claudia0895) | 11 comments Bonnie is okay in the show, but she's always like "I have my powers to save the world," and "I have to sacrifice myself," but in the novels I wouldn't change her character because she's so different from Meredith and Elena.

message 5: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments I'm also not team Bonnie. I'm team Damon and Team Alijah. Hahha.

message 6: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

lol

message 7: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments My sisters are confused as to why I like Alijah, I just do. It's probably because ever since the scene when he ripped out the two vampire guards heart out when they were going to attack elena and damon, love that part. Alijah is a badass!

message 8: by Black Queen (new)

Black Queen (blackqueen) | 22 comments Team DAMON ALL THE WAY!!:D

message 9: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

:D yay for TEAM DAMON!!

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (KatherineSalvatore35) | 2 comments totally team Damon!

message 11: by Toastedbagels (new)

Toastedbagels (cepheireads) Team Bonnie :)

and Team Beremy :) I love Bonnie & Jeremy.

message 12: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Smith (forevershadowhunter) | 40 comments Ok like beremy but I absolutely hate Bonnie she is such a naive prick and when she does something wrong she got the to blame everyone else for her problems she just aggravates me! I want to curse her out soooo badly about what an idiot she is!

message 13: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Smith (forevershadowhunter) | 40 comments Oh and Team Klaus all the way. Go Kloraline:)

message 14: by Rossy (new)

Rossy | 8 comments @gigi: you basically just said everything that ive been telling people for YEARS!!! I HATE HER SO MUCH LIKE SHE JUST KEEPS RUINING EVERYTHING, AND WHEN SHES FINALLY ABLE TO FIX EVERYTHING, SHE JUST (view spoiler) lol i sound mean but thats the truth!

message 15: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Smith (forevershadowhunter) | 40 comments Thank u! She is the most naive person on that show except maybe Elena

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't care a lot about Bonnie. Her magic is just a plot device. If it wasn't for her magic she would have nothing to do in the show (much like Tyler right now :( )
But I liked her with Jeremy.

message 17: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

So not sure how they are going to have her continue on the shop next season though. probably some kind of loop hole where she can help people from the other side?