Anime Lovers discussion

Roleplay > Fruits Baskets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 871 (871 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((start))

message 2: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments ((It's not easy when you say start like that XP))

Sumire looked at the classroom. "First day of teaching and they give me high school kids. Wonderful."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((KK))

Kentai walked in, "HI," He said

message 4: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments Sumire turned around. "Oh, hey," she smiled. "I'm Sumi... I mean, I'm Ms. Yamamoto."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((you know their cousins...))

"Do I have to call you that?" He asked

message 6: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments ((Yup :P))

Sumire laughed at him. "Hey, I don't want a brat other than you calling me by my first name. At least in class, can you try?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"But.....Fine..." He sighed, " Ms. Yamamoto.."

message 8: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments Her eyes bugged. "Okay, nevermind, that coming out of your mouth sounds weird. I'll just get everyone to call me by my first name. That's so much easier." She sat down at her desk. "What've you been up to?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing, I'm soo happy your my teacher," He said

message 10: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments She laughed. "Hey, you wanna go complain to the office?" She pulled out a box of numbers. "Pick one?"

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Sky entered the school building and sighed. He hated the first day of school and he was glad that, at least for high school, this was his last one.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2011 05:29PM) (new)

Kentai smiled, "No,I'm not sad,"

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Sky peered into a nearby class room and noticed Kentai and Sumire. He considered the consequences of stepping in to say hi.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Sky!" He smilled

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) So Kentai had seen him. Well, that made his decision easy. Sky headed to the classroom door.
"I see you've moved up to the high school division this year," Sky smiled at his cousin.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah!" He said

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "And you get Sumire as a teacher. I'm sorry," Sky said, teasing Sumire. He was certain she knew he didn't mean it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm soo happy, though," He smiled

message 19: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments Sumire swiped both of them on back of their heads. "Be nice, or I'll tell your parents." She grinned, teasing them.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"But I didn't do anything," He said holding back tears.

message 21: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments She laughed. "After school, I'll buy you guys a treat, okay? And only if the two of you behave."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kentai smiled

message 23: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments Sumire grinned. "So, Kentai, you have a choice, bio, chem, phys, or environment to start the year?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Which one do you teach?" He asked

message 25: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments She laughed. "All of the above?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"chem," he said

message 27: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments She smiled. "Great, then you'll have to light your hand on fire for the first demo!"

message 28: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Akiye tilted her head, "That's an odd request..."

message 29: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments Sumire grinned. "Morning Akiye. Are you in this class too?"

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Sky grinned a little before turning away.
"I should head to my own class now. See you guys around," he said.

message 31: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments Sumire waved him good bye. "Don't forget about after school!"

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "I won't! Thanks," Sky smiled back.

message 33: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments Sumire smiled.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Kentai, smiled

message 35: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Akkiye looked sideways, "What's with all the smiles? Did you drink yellow orange juice or something?"

message 36: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments Sumire surpressed a smile and then burst out laughed. "Okay... I guess today's just a good day?"

message 37: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Akiye rolled her eyes, "Naw, I've got a bad feeling about today..."

message 38: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments Sumire looked at Akiye curiously. "Why would you say something like that?"

message 39: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Bad omens have been popping up recently..."

message 40: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments "What kind?"

message 41: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Oh, black cats, lightning storms around my house, I've almost been hugged eight times, I found a dead black fly in my white jasmine tea...."

message 42: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments Sumire bit her lip. "Maybe you've been hexed?"

message 43: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "I hope not. I still have things I need to do, and I haven't finshed my science report." Akiye said.

message 44: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments She sighed. "Maybe if you stick close to one of us, it'll be okay?"

message 45: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "I can't I just told you I've got things to do."

message 46: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) | 514 comments "Can't you do them with someone around you?"

message 47: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "That's be pretty dangerous." she said closing her purple eye and keeping the blue one open.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why?" He asked

message 49: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "For certian reasons you shouldn't trouble yourself with."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on, Akiye," Kentai said

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18