Detective Conan Fan Club discussion

favorite conan movies

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments personally, i like the movies better than the episodes cuz it's much more interesting. anyways, i like Movie 2: the Phantom of Baker Street. it's the one about noah's ark and how conan traveled back to victorian era in a game. i love that movie. :))

message 2: by Kaito (new)

Kaito Yoshida | 2 comments Hoang-lan wrote: "personally, i like the movies better than the episodes cuz it's much more interesting. anyways, i like Movie 2: the Phantom of Baker Street. it's the one about noah's ark and how conan traveled bac..."

hmmmm... i thought phantom of baker street was the sixth movie. the second was "the 14th target." oh well, the sixth and fifteenth movies are my favoutite.
6. Phantom of Baker street
15. quater of silence.

message 3: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments Kaito wrote: "Hoang-lan wrote: "personally, i like the movies better than the episodes cuz it's much more interesting. anyways, i like Movie 2: the Phantom of Baker Street. it's the one about noah's ark and how ..."

Haha, sorry, I made a mistake... :D

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley (PortagazDAsce) | 6 comments My Fav is Quarter of Silence because it made me cry when he got hit by the avalanche :)

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley (PortagazDAsce) | 6 comments no I did not hear about that movie!

message 6: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 2 comments My favourite is Movie 5- Countdown to Heaven. LOVE IT. The scene with Ran and Conan jumping off the building always makes me cry.

message 7: by Akshay (new)

Akshay | 3 comments Rachel wrote: "My fav is Th phantom of baker street.But soon it will change.Did you guys hear of the new conan movie?It is called The Silver bulllet of truth.THat's the one where they face the black organization ..."

yeah
even i am waiting for it every minute

message 8: by Shaikha (new)

Shaikha | 4 comments i liked the new movie (18)

message 9: by Shaikha (new)

Shaikha | 4 comments Detective Rachel wrote: "It never came out though..."

it actually came out on soul-anime.net

message 10: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Dunaway | 2 comments The best movie for me is the 10th one. It has all four of the boys in it and is such, the best....though I guess technically Hakuba wasn't really there at least you still get to see his face, lol.

message 11: by Jadelyn (new)

Jadelyn | 2 comments I can't decide between movie 5 and movie 17!

movie 5-Countdown to Heaven
movie 17-Private Eye in the Distant Sea

I keep rewatching the part in movie 5 when Ran jumps off the building with Conan. I cry every single time. Then in movie 17, I know Ran doesn't drown, but I get so upset every time I see her get pushed into the ocean.