The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 5,561 (5561 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112

message 1: by ♥Sky♥ , Really Back this time Bitches (new)

♥Sky♥  | 10294 comments Mod
Nurse: Mrs. Higgins

**Start RP**

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2011 12:18PM) (new)

((I think this is where Demitrious will end up after Brynn finds out))

message 3: by ♥Sky♥ , Really Back this time Bitches (new)

♥Sky♥  | 10294 comments Mod
((lol totally.He might need a face cast))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia walks in carrying the girl. ((What the heck is her name?))

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments ((Not sure)) Alana follows in after Olivia.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

shut up Olivia thought to her if we're so stupid, then leave

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Hey don't be mean it's the nice thing to do. would you rather I'd have left her for dead." She glares at Arielly.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Thank you that is good to know."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"What happened?" The nurse asked, looking at the girl. "I Dont know exactly. Someone shot her and she almost drowned," Olivia said.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "I have managed to heal her, she's just in shock."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Yeah well i don't care I still helped her thats the main thing." She turned back to the girl.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2011 12:45PM) (new)

"Its not her time because we found her," Olivia snapped, placing destine on a bed. "I think you should look her over and make sure she's okay just in case," Olivia told the nurse. "You are the professional here."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," the nurse said.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alana, want to go get ready for the dance together now that she's taken care of?" Olivia asked.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Oh yeah but i kinda don't have a dress nor a date." She looked a little disappointed and shrugged.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't have a date. We should go together, and I might have an old dress you can borrow," Olivia said, Sming

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Thanks Arielly." She smiled at her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((My dorm or yours, Caitlin?))

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments ((Mine?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay!))

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments ((Brb got to eat dinner sorry))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((The dance is about to start))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((I plan on Kyra's first appearance to be at the dance, she's going to be so pretty XD))

Destinie moaned, beginning to come to.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( I can be fashionably late :P))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((My charries are going to be late, and they'll probably be inactive for a while))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((GGGRRRRRR sorry iPod died))

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments ((its ok lol ))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia walks in carrying ivy. She sets her down in one of the beds as the nurse rushes over to help her. "What happened?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((all better Lolz))

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Ivy fell and hit her head."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't do it I swear!"
((she's slipping in and out of consciousness))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh Deary, I think she has a concussion," the nurse muttered, feeling around her head for a lump. Olivia watched, feeling useless.

message 33: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jul 03, 2011 05:39PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Ivy you didn't do anything." She said sadly. She looked down. "I think I should just go. I am not helping." She hiccuped from crying silently. "I did heal her mrs." She turns to leave.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Omigosh!" Ivy saI'd and sat straight up.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana spun round in shock. "Whats wrong Ivy?" She said panicked.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing!" she said still struck with fear.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia jumped in fright. "Ivy? What?"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Fine you don't have to tell me. But as a friend I'm still here to help. I can tell your scared Ivy. But I'll leave you alone, so if you decide to talk to me, come find me." She said sadly. She turned to leave again.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing." she said calmly. But on the inside she was still screaming 'OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana felt a jolt of fear come from Ivy. She turned round. "Are you sure Ivy, it might be to late by the time you tell me anything. But it is up to you is all I am saying. I don't want to hurt you, but you should no that by now, but after what happened I wouldn't blame you for hating me. Right now I will leave you alone until you talk to me." She turned to leave and started walking toward the exit.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did she just leave me alone? Am I still dreaming?"

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana heard what Ivy said and smiled sadly. She knew she was dangerous. She knew who she was. She had to stop herself from using her powers. She left the nurse, heading towards the forest where it was peaceful.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia sighed as Alana walked out. "Why do you torture her like that?" She asked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you kidding me?! I coulda died! Talk about torture!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Could have died! She wanted answers. Answers you constantly taught her with. She wanted to know, and you wouldn't tell her. As a concequince, you got hurt. Who's fault is it now?" Olivia huffed.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm... not mine! She didn't even ask nicely.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"She did in fact. Several times."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well what do you want me to do about it?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess I'll go say sorry."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia sighed then grabbed some tylenol and.left after her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112