For the people who are Addicted to Role Plays. discussion

One on One > DAR and Aurora!!!!!!! AKA epic legit.

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
I am feeling like a romance/adventure would be a BLAST! :)

message 2: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon  | 495 comments Mod
I will, I will!

message 3: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
YAY!

((i am such a nube i don't know how to start.... *laugh/cry*))

message 4: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((Let's start with making characters. :D Do you want to each do one guy and one girl? ))

message 5: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
((hehe otay!)

message 6: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Name:Reid
Appearance: Like Viktoria, but longer hair.
Personality:Funny, out going, book-worm, sweet, kind of a people pleaser.
Other: has a cousin named Micheal

Name: Micheal
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?source=imgr... with blue eyes...I know the picture isn't great but oh well.
Personality: Tori still needs to decide
Other: Is AUSTRALIAN!!

((I like not being constant with what person I a speak in...))

message 7: by D.A.R. (last edited Jul 09, 2011 01:05PM) (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
((Can they all live in Cali???? :D))
Name: Alohanahi
Appearance: (with dark carmel brown eyes) and more of a this kind of swim suit wearer. (and obviously she doesn't look like these fake people.)
Personality: way sporty, adventurous, spontaneous, boy shy/klutzy, friendly, laughs a tun!
Other: Half hawaiian half english!

Name: Sean Turnner
Appearance: a stylish alex hooper mixed with mat lewis
Personality: Super cool cat! but secretly geeky!!!!!
Other: friends with Anna (alohanahi) since 1st grade

message 8: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((Sure!))

message 9: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((I is gonna start 'cause I'm bored. You can just edit your guy in when you think of him.))

Reid sat on the beach letting the waves tickle her feet. She sighed as her mom called to tell her Micheal's plane was landing. She decided to sit at the beach, and wait for Micheal to come to her.

message 10: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
Sean was walking down the beach talking with Anna. They just just finished their Tuesday work out.
Sean's first surfing competition was coming up fast and since Anna was so good at everything, she was coaching him part time.

The wet sand had always been a comfort to Sean. The tension, the give, how it slips away when the waves jump up, it made every step different, every moment interesting.

message 11: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Reid flopped back, letting the sand sink into her hair, not caring that it would take weeks to get out. She stretched out her legs so her feet tickled by the sea foam.

message 12: by D.A.R. (last edited Jul 13, 2011 05:42PM) (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
Sean and Anna had been talking for a while walking aimlessly on the soothing sand.
"And where have we got off to...?" wondered Anna aloud. Realizing he had no idea, Sean took a look around. There were the typical beach homes and palm trees but something caught his eye, or rather, someone.
There was a girl that looked about his age lying in the sand, feet in the water. She was wearing ((Whatever she was wearing)) and boy could she pull it off. Realizing he was staring at this girl he didn't even know, Sean covered by pretending to check his watch.
"Hey!" Anna exclaimed, "Look theres a girl over there! Oooo she looks cool! Lets go say hi!"
Alohanahi is like that, she can't restrain herself and is very easily excited. Her parents would say this is a bad thing since its gotten her into some crazy situations, but its one thing I like about her. She is reliably spontaneous; always out for an adventure.

message 13: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

She sat up at the girl's voice and smiled, not sure what to think, she stood up and brushed the sand off her butt.

message 14: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
Sean pretended he wasn't captivated with this mysterious girl but let Anna do the talking so he could really take her in.
She was pretty short, darker skin than the typical tan, with long dark curls flowing down her back.
Anna was introducing him now, "... and this is my 'student' Sean."
"Hey." He smiled and, feeling courageous, gave a wink. Anna decided it was prudent to add, "He's a total dork." and gave Sean a nudge.

message 15: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"Hi, I'm Reid. It's nice to meet you both." She laughed, and blush a bit at his wink, "Well, then," She said in response to Anna's comment, "I think we'd get along just fine then." He phone buzzed again, it was Micheal. "Mikey!" She said cheerfully into the phone smiling apologetically at the two. "I'm glad to hear you're alright. Hey, listen, I'm at the beach you should come join me."

message 16: by D.A.R. (last edited Jul 13, 2011 06:54PM) (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
Sean was drinking her face in fully now. Reid trying her name out in his mind, Reid, I hope you don't have a boyfriend. And just as he thought it, her phone rang. ...Mikey? They sound... friendly...
Apparently Anna noticed too, "Ooo Mikey? Would that be your boyfriend by any chance?"

message 17: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

She laughed when she hung up. "No, he's my cousin, here from Australia, he's staying with us this summer."

message 18: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
"Oooo! an auzzie!" Anna was interested. Great. Less practice time. Sean looked at Reid again, but maybe it won't be so bad.
Catching her eye Sean flashed her a crooked grin.

"So is this Mike close?"

message 19: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

She blushed. Sean was cute, but she figured a cutie like him, probably had a girlfriend. "Um, he said he was on his way...so... probably."

message 20: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
Sean wanted to know everything about this girl whats gotten into me?! he asked himself before venturing, "So Reid, do you play any sports? swim? surf?"
Anna happily took the back seat in the conversation. She let herself wonder and even perhaps daydream about this mysterious australian.

message 21: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"I, uh, used to surf, but now I'm more into music..." She said, "You?"

"Well I'll be, if it isn't my favorite little cousin grown up to be a beauty!" Mike called seeing his cousin talking to some guy and a girl he only saw the back of her head, but she seemed pretty fit.

Reid smiled. "Mikey!"

message 22: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
Sean and Anna tured to see this Mikey. Anna was definitely impressed. Sean thought he looked like a nice guy.

message 23: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

She jumped on her cousin hugging him tightly around the neck. "I missed you!" She squeaked. "Sean, Anna, this is my cousin Micheal." She said when she got off him. "Micheal, That's Sean, that's Anna. In case you couldn't figure it out." She joked.

He smiled at his cousin then at Anna, she was pretty. He held out his hand to Sean. "It's nice to meet you both." He said, making his accent thicker than it actually was.

message 24: by D.A.R. (last edited Jul 16, 2011 12:06PM) (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
((OOOOOOooo Can Micheal be non sporty and he and Anna have a P&P relationship!!!!???? :D :D))

"So, uh," Anna said, "you're from Australia? What sort of sports do you do?"

message 25: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((sure, but I have no idea what a P&P relationship is...))

He blushed. "None."

Reid tried not to laugh, her cousin was the least sporty in the family, which said something since her family was the type to not let anything get in the way of sports, which was stupid, because that'd been fatal a few years back. the 'incident' as her family preferred to call it, was what stopped her from surfing."

message 26: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
((pride and prejudice!!!!!!!!! Tehe))

"Oh" Anna was sure to be making sivire judgements now. Too bad she thought he was the cutesy guy ever. Sean and Anna were like that. They could basically read each other's minds but wouldn't say a word because it was a sure road to confrontation.
To soften the blow, Sean offered his hand and said," I could take you guys surfing some time if you'd like," and to Reid, "I bet you could show me some new tricks." and gave her a real grin not just his, 'I am such a hot guy who flirts' face.

message 27: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
((we need to be online at the same time sometime. ....))

message 28: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (last edited Jul 19, 2011 10:02AM) (new)

Reid laughed, but it was forced, as was her smile, "No, I don't surf anymore. Ever." She forced humor into her voice, humor she suddenly did not feel.

"Well, I love to, but I doubt I could try surfing to save my life." He wanted to hug his cousin, knowing the reason behind her force happiness, but also so knowing she wouldn't let him hug her for that.

((Yes. Yes we do. But you have a life, and are never on...and I am slowly gaining one....kind of...))

message 29: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
Sean saw that Reid's humor was a little fake. He wanted to be the one to make her feel better. Okay wow, she has no idea how much I like her already.
"Well if ever you guys change your mind, give me a call."
Anna stepped in, "Oh! That reminds me, there is a dance tonight! I should call Ryan and see if he can go. Reid, I am sure you'd love to come," she added, purposely not inviting Michael, He probably doesn't even like to watch people dancing "you could come meet some of our friends."

message 30: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
*cough cough*look in here*cough cough*

message 31: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"um. Alright...?" Reid said looking over at her cousin. "that'd be fun." she figured Mike wouldn't want to come. Mike watched Anna, with quiet interest.

message 32: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
"Whats your number? I could come pick you up around eight if you'd like." Giving Reid an almost shy grin, then added feeling, bad for Michael, "And uh, I could introduce you to some cool guys, Michael, if you're up for it? I am sure you are tired after a long trip,"

Anna made a face. Ugh. Why did he have to be so cute? Why doesn't play any sports?? What was that little pouty voice doing in her head? It obviously didn't belong there.
Anna checked her watch, wanting to get out of the situation.

message 33: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Reid pulled a pen out of her back pocket, it seemed she couldn't leave the house without a pen with her. She took Sean's hand and scribbled her number on the back of his hand. "That's an 8..." she said after a failed attempt at saving the number. "Sorry." She laughed.

"Um, I really think I should just go home, and sleep." Micheal said. "Mikey, please come." Reid said trying to sound like she wasn't begging. He sighed. "I guess it'll help the Jet lag..."

message 34: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
Sean, in slight shock, sat grinning for half a second then, said his thanks. "Thats a con-ve-nient little pen you have there, eh?" he said with another wink. "I would be happy to give you a ride, Michael, you won't have to stay long if you don't want."

Anna,"I have to go soon, I am so glad I came to say hello!" to Sean," I'll just take the boards over to your truck and you can work out whatever."

message 35: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Reid laughed. "It seems I can't ever leave with out a pen lately."

Micheal shook his head, "I can drive myself, thanks, we'll just fallow you, and you've got her number so you can call." Reid rolled her eyes.

message 36: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
"Sweet!" Sean ran his fingers through his hair kinda disappointed not to ride with Reid. "So its a date?" catching Reid's eye "I'll call you around...?"

message 37: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"When ever." Reid laughed. "I'll see you then...or... hear you..." she laughed to cover up her 'stupid'. Then turned to leave with Mike close behind her. When she was sure that they were out of hearing distance. "What's with you, Mikey? you've been kind of rude." He shrugged her comment off and got in the car.

message 38: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
((dar has a certain lack of direction....))

message 39: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((do you want to just skip to the dance?))

message 40: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
((okay, lets find direction again))

Sean walked into the ballroom with Reid. She looked stunning. something about here eyes, was just spectacular! "So you....?" Why was it so hard to think!?

Anna was trying so hard to have fun with Ryan, she usually laughed so hard with him! But her eyes kept on sliding towards Mike...

message 41: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"hmmm?" Reid said realizing Sean had been talking to her. she felt bad, she didn't mean to ignore him, but when she was with him, she couldn't pay attention to anything.

Mike had decided to stay in the shadows, to avoid any attention.