The FAYZ discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 217 comments Mod
One of the most powerful people in the FAYZ, Sam has the power to shoot light from his hands. Light that burns throug very nearly anything. However, he's not much of a leader, and would gladly back down from the position. He has been featured in GONE, HUNGER, LIES, and PLAGUE.

message 2: by Dani (new)

Dani Henderson  (astridride) | 36 comments He's cool

message 3: by Rudy (new)

Rudy I feel that he is a more boring character than many of the others.

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments Meh. I never really like the main characters of books much. I just think he doesn't have very many faults. He can never lose.

message 5: by Rudy (new)

Rudy Agreed. The closest thing he had was the mental scars from Drake's whipping. But all things considered, I feel kinda annoyed. He isn't the only one whipped by drake, He is still alive in the FAYZ. The only reason we hear so much more about his issues is because he is the main character...

Well here's the thing, he's a leader that doesn't want to be a leader. That in itself is a fault. He's not like a lot of the main characters in books that are like, "compelled" to be the hero (which, mind you, is actually a psychological disorder). I like Sam. But it's not like I'm dying for him

message 7: by Rudy (new)

Rudy Not to say he is a bad hero or bad character, but he just isn't as interesting.

*shrugs8 I guess.

message 9: by Caine'owata (new)

Caine'owata | 7 comments I do not like it.