The FAYZ discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 217 comments Mod
One of the higher Coates kids, she has taken an interest in Caine, and he has as well. They share a sort of warped love. Diana has the power to read people's "power meter" by something that resembles cell phone reception. She has been featured in GONE, HUNGER, LIES, and PLAGUE.

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments I like her. She has a useful power, but not in a violent way. It'd be easy to take advantage of her if she wasn't so strong willed and confident. Sure- maybe her intentions aren't always in the right place. But I admire her for staying strong in a pretty male based community, with not such a strong power.

This is based off of GONE, seeing I have never read the others. My apologizes, I'm working on it.

message 3: by Rudy (new)

Rudy Until I read your italicized comment, I nearly spoiled something big.

I really want to say something, like Rudy. I think we're both thinking about PLAGUE. Because like EVERYTHING CHANGES in that book.

message 5: by Rudy (new)

Rudy Yep.

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments Lol, don't worry about me. I never minded spoilers. If you want to say it you can. I'll just not look.

(view spoiler)

I hate Caine. So. So. Much.

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments *heart breaks*

That doesn't seem like her. How did he manage to do that.

This is sort of stupid, but that just makes me so sad. Because, even during a crisis like this, society is still so f/cking screwed up. People are sex-crazed. (I'll censor that if needed) And it's just sick

It makes sense in the scenes progressing up to then.

You don't need to.

Diana was sort of the one that started it. But I won't get into it because it'll be awkward for all of us.

message 10: by Rudy (new)

Rudy In general, though I think the couples in the books are intimate for their age, Diana and Caine are the most prominent example. Especially considering how little love there seems to be between them.

When you're trying to survive, some instincts will be brought out more. It's not like teenage sex is unheard of.

message 12: by Rudy (new)

Rudy Agreed. Still a little...I don't know.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

message 14: by Dani (new)

Dani Henderson  (astridride) | 36 comments Yeah it sucks

message 15: by Caine'owata (new)

Caine'owata | 7 comments I love Diana. This is the best! ♥