The FAYZ discussion

Character Discussions (Spoilers) > Pete "Little Pete" Ellison

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 217 comments Mod
a severely autistic child, Little Pete is the most powerful character in the FAYZ, though most don't know it. Featured in GONE, HUNGER, LIES, and PLAGUE.

message 2: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Peralta | 4 comments I think he's an 8 bar

message 3: by Rudy (new)

Rudy To say the least. The kid scares me.

... Only 8? I think he's at least a bagillion.

I love him in a non creepy way.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments In GONE, I wonder what Gameboy game he is playing that's so addictive. Lol, probably pokèmon.

It doesn't really matter, to be honest.

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments Probably not, just a thought in my mind.

It crossed my mind too.

message 9: by Dani (new)

Dani Henderson  (astridride) | 36 comments I think L.P. is like a 10

message 10: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Peralta | 4 comments on wikipedia it says he's an 8

message 11: by Rudy (new)

Rudy The power bars appear to go up exponentially.

On the actual Wikipedia, or the Gone wiki? Because the second is by no means accurate.

message 13: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Peralta | 4 comments on actual wikipedia, but I don't think it happened in the books, and his power bar probably did go up

Would you kindly link me to that?
Bear in mind that anyone can edit wikipedia, and is not completely reliable.

message 15: by Gabby (last edited Jul 19, 2011 08:00PM) (new)

Gabby Peralta | 4 comments http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_(se...
copy and paste, don't go straight to the link
this is the text:
Peter "Little Pete" Ellison: Astrid's five-year-old autistic brother. He is described as being pretty like a girl, and more than a bit strange. He is a Freak with strong but unknown powers. It has been shown that he has the power to teleport others and himself to other locations, the power to choke someone telepathically, create illusions, imagine things and make them come to life, levitate, create rain clouds and many other abilities. In Gone Pete is measured as an eight bar by Diana even though he can't contol his powwers properly. Sam, Astrid, and Edilio see via a security tape at the power plant that he is the one responsible for the FAYZ; he is said to be the most powerful Freak in the FAYZ by far. Unfortunately, Pete only reacts to trigger words such as "window seat","munchy munchy" and "walkie walkie"; otherwise, he is almost completely unresponsive and keeps his attention focused on his Gameboy system. In Hunger Pete's dreams come to life as real beings. He is also in contact with the Darkness, who thinks of him as “Nemesis” - “Nemesis with infinite power held only in check by the twists and turns, the blind alleys and sudden high walls inside his own damaged brain”. He playes "games" with the Darkness who uses these "games" to make Pete do what he wants. Pete goes to the Darkness in his head to escape the overyly bright real world. At the end of Plague, Astrid throws him to the bugs, and Pete and them vanish. However, it is stated that Pete is still alive but without a body to inhabit. Which makes the world less painful for him and causes the Gaiaphage to be afraid of him.

Okay then.