Roleplay discussion

One on One > High Tide and Raven

Comments Showing 1-50 of 332 (332 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((START))

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Jade walked into the forest in wolf form and stared at her right, front silver paw. She laid down on the loss ground and panted as she looked around for prey.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives was walking around in his human form and saw Jade, but not knowing it was her

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Jade growled as she heard Chives, not knowing anyone. She groaned and changed into her human form, lying on the ground and got up. "Ugh." she moaned

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Chives." He smiled

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Why do YOU have to know?" Jade snarled, clencing her fists.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives watched, "Guys......." He said not that loud. He was trying to get them to calm down

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Jade looked at Annie and hid her wrists and looked at Chives a little. "I'm Jade anyway." she whispered

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives left and went deeper into the forest.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Jade kicked a pebble and didn't say anything as she looked at Annie. "Look, I'm sorry. I'm just used to people being rude to me." she half growled and half calmly said

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives went so far that no one could see him, he took off his coat, and changed into a wolf.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Jade took a step back, quite scared. "Uh...." Jade had no idea how to react. She drew back because she thought Annie was going to hurt her, her mother had done such terrible things to her that scared her and made her scared of a lot of new things.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives went back to them but as a wolf

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Jade held the back of her palm out to the wolf and slighly smiled. Her wrist's scar was still deep and would never go away. "Hey, wolf."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives drew back, he hates it when people touch him, he barked

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Jade plopped down on the ground next to Chives, understanding why he didn't want to be touched. "Sorry."

Jade cracked her knuckles and looked at her scarred wrist and the silver bracelet barely covering it up, so she pulled it off and threw it in the forest, knowing that it came from her father.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((AWW))

Chives walked around then finding a rabbit hole

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((What?))

Jade sighed and cried in her legs, crouched.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((She threw her bracelet from her dad))

Chives was digging in the rabbit hole looking for the rabbits, *This will be a great snack* he thought

message 20: by Striped Skittles (last edited Jul 02, 2011 03:18PM) (new)

Striped Skittles Raven sat down under a tree silently, reading her book.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Oh.))

Jade knew no one would notice that she was crying.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives looked at Jade

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Jade didn't notice Chives.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives went back to his coat, changed back and went to Jade, "You ok?" He asked her

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "N-N-Noo..." Jade cried, "I'm not. Its too hard for me to live like this. Around people that are nice to me and and and well.... I can't say the rest. Its too hard. My mother hurt me and almost killed me and it was nice."

((I know it really isn't.))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((that must suck.......))

He sat down next to her, "It'll be ok, right? You can live somewhere else," He said.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I like it here though." Jade sniffed. She looked up at Chives. "No one understands is all."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll try," He said

message 29: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles Raven heard a small jingle, and looked up from her book. On the ground was a silver bracelet that looked very old. Raven sighed, and picked up the bracelet.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Jade smiled for the first time at Chives. "Thanks. My bro is somewhere around here I'm not sure where though. His name is Blake and he's a werewolf like me, almost. I'm cuter of course. He's the one who taught me how to fight."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded.

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Blake was in wolf form when he saw his sis. He rubbed against her tear stained face and growled at Chives. He wasn't aware of the boy and why he was with Jade, so he could only growl at the time,

Jade heard her bracelet fall in the pond, right in deepest and middle. "Blake."

He nodded and licked her face, making her smile.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives didn't say anything, he just waived to Blake.

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Blake changed back into a human, with his dark blue jeans and black t-shirt that said "Idoits have no brain" and "No" was crossed out. "Who are you?" He snarled

message 35: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles Amaya wrote: "Blake was in wolf form when he saw his sis. He rubbed against her tear stained face and growled at Chives. He wasn't aware of the boy and why he was with Jade, so he could only growl at the time,
..."

((my cheerie picked up the bracelet...))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Amaya wrote: "Blake changed back into a human, with his dark blue jeans and black t-shirt that said "Idoits have no brain" and "No" was crossed out. "Who are you?" He snarled"

"C-Chives," He said

message 37: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles ((hello? am I invisible here? >:C))

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((I know.))

"Don't mind him, Chives." Jade said, rolling her eyes "He's trying to protect me, even though I can protect myself now. He is appartenly AMAZING at hang to hand combat. No rope, or he'll 'die'"

Blake frowned, "Yeah, but you're my little sis."

"By a minute."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry, but I know that you picked up the bracelet..))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives wanted to laugh, but he was so afraid of Blake, he didn't

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Maybe come back to give it to me. Then you can talk to us.))

Blake stayed where he was and cracked his muscles. "Just be nice to my little sis or you'll be sorry." Blake left back into the forest.

Jade sighed, "Sorry."

message 42: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles Raven started to trail the owners scent.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives sighed, "Does he think I'm your boyfriend?" He asked

message 44: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles Raven keeps walking until she spots Jade and Chives. She steps over Annie and confronts Jade. "Is this yours?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Chives watches

message 46: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles Raven turned to Chives. "What the heck are you staring, puppy?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"N-nothing," He said

message 48: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles Raven humphed. "Don't talk to me."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"You asked me, what was I looking at," He said

message 50: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles Raven sighed. "Please don't talk to me anymore."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7