Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

eBook Lending > ISO: Stephen Hunter books

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (library_witch) I'm looking for any books by Stephen Hunter for my husband. He's deployed right now and loves Stephen Hunter and I've been grabbing paperbacks to send him. But I have the Original Nook just sitting around and am thinking if I can enough epubs of Hunter's books to put on it then I can just send that over there. Thanks!!

message 2: by Duchess Nicole (new)

Duchess Nicole | 81 comments I don't have any of his, but my brother just sent me a ton of 'guy' ebooks. Are there any other authors that he may be interested in? If you have a list of maybes, I can try to find some for him. I know there are some Tom Clancy, Lee Child, John Grisham, Terry Pratchett, and tons of both Stephen King and Dean Koontz that I already have, but let me know, and I can look around for more specific ones.

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (library_witch) Hi Nicole, thanks so much. He does like things like Tom Clancy. Any political/military type thrillers or mysteries. I actually have very little in the way of "guy" books so I would love anything you could send. I'm sure he would appreciate it! :)
Brooke

message 4: by Duchess Nicole (new)

Duchess Nicole | 81 comments Okay, I sent you some Tom Clancy, and a few other series that my brother really likes. I'll try to send you more tonight. I don't really know much about political/military authors, but I'll send you whatever sounds good.