Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > Steph M RAT

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph Ann (new)

Steph Ann | 15 comments Ok, my coffee is kicking in so I'm going to get started. First up is finishing Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian , then I think I'll move on to Broken (Women of the Otherworld, #6) by Kelley Armstrong

Wish me luck!

message 2: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4506 comments Good luck Steph :)

message 3: by Steph Ann (new)

Steph Ann | 15 comments Getting ready to take a break for lunch, working out and cleaning. I'm 47% through Broken. So far so good. :)

message 4: by Steph Ann (new)

Steph Ann | 15 comments Finished Broken (Women of the Otherworld, #6) by Kelley Armstrong , now onto Secrets of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #3) by Diana Rowland

message 5: by Steph Ann (new)

Steph Ann | 15 comments Getting ready to call it a night. I finished Secrets of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #3) by Diana Rowland and am now 3% of the way through No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld, #7) by Kelley Armstrong . I read for about 10 hours total today. Not bad for my first day! :)

message 6: by Steph Ann (new)

Steph Ann | 15 comments Well, today hasn't gone quite as planned so far, but I've been able to get a couple hours of reading in. Hopefully the afternoon goes better. :)

message 7: by Steph Ann (new)

Steph Ann | 15 comments Finished No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld, #7) by Kelley Armstrong , and am about 10% through A Quick Bite (Argeneau, #1) by Lynsay Sands . Taking a break to go out to dinner with family, and then I'll see how much more I can read later tonight. :)

message 8: by Steph Ann (new)

Steph Ann | 15 comments I'll be starting Day 3 soon. I've got about 6 hours to go to get to a total of 24. :) I'm still working on A Quick Bite (Argeneau, #1) by Lynsay Sands . I think when I finish that, I'll start Late Eclipses (October Daye #4) by Seanan McGuire .

message 9: by Steph Ann (new)

Steph Ann | 15 comments I must really know how to time things! I just finished Late Eclipses (October Daye #4) by Seanan McGuire , and if I calculated my time right, I ended up with 24 hours and 5 minutes of reading time. Yay!