This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Halloween

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) My girlfriend's wanting to know how i'm going to dress for Halloween so she can plan HER costume. I've got some ideas but would like some feedback...

- Red riding hood and granny / wolf dressed as granny (her idea)

- Hawaii Jones (grass skirt, Hawaiian shirt, fedora and bullwhip)

- tan pants and shirt (and i'm bald) with tan covered beach balls tied to my ankles, stand up straight and keep my hands in my pockets. MY idea was that i'd dress like that, she'd cover herself in chains, and together we'd be...Dick Cheney. She didn't like that idea, so i guess it'd be a lawyer costume instead.

- Satan Claus. Rented Santa costume with a devil mask or makeup. This would be an AWESOME costume (Have you been a naughty girl? Come sit on Satan's lap!) except that it would probably get me in trouble...

Thoughts? Suggestions?

message 2: by Novi (new)

Novi Bobby "S-A-N-T-A

S-A-T-A-N"

Nice!

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Red Riding Hood is my fav of those listed. (Plus, it would make for some good bedroom fun later!)

Are you guys going somewhere or just haning around the house passing out candy?

message 4: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I'll just be hanging around the house passing out.

message 5: by Amanda (last edited Sep 21, 2008 12:31PM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) That sounds like an awesome Halloween, Dave! Do you know I could quite easily, and happily, NEVER celebrate another holiday as long as I live? Hanging around the house and passing out is all the celebration I ever need!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Holidays = Happiness

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Spaghetti = Happiness

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

True. But also, as I've just very recently discovered, Spaghetti + Blackberry Milkshakes = Lethargy.

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Poor Sarah. Are you gonna take a nap? Naps = Happiness! (That's happiness factoral, which is quite quite happy.)

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) PS. Your tomatoes look like balloons. It's a fun-filled optical illusion.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I did not nap. I don't really ever do that unless I'm sick. I probably will end up staying late like I do every night. I am going to finish a book tonight. This weekend was all about getting stuff done and this is the last thing on my list.

I petted goats today. I loved them.

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Awwwww!!!!! CUTE!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Completely. They have a baby named Heidi because she always hides behind her mom. How cute is that?!

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 21, 2008 06:51PM) (new)

Tom, I do not like punny costumes, like Dick Cheney. I like Halloweeney costumes. They don't need to be traditional, but they shouldn't be an excuse to be overtly sexual. The worst costumes in the world are sexy nurse, sexy police officer, sexy nun, etc. Please don't go as a priest with an erection while your girlfriend is a naughty nun because I will fucking puke. I HATE THAT!!!

So, that being said, I like the Red Riding Hood and Wolf/Granny costume. Don't let your girlfriend turn Red Riding Hood into a tramp, though. Fishnets are not a part of her costume! Take note.

SEXY AND PERVERTED COSTUMES ARE GROSS AND RUIN HALLOWEEN WORSE THAN RAZOR BLADES IN THE CANDY!!!

message 15: by Erin (new)

Erin will you be handing out candy? if so i definitely agree with sarah, but if your just being festive and staying at home(not seen by any little kids) knock yourself out with the punny costumes nobody will care because nobody will see you

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you kidding? Wear the penis costume to hand out candy?!!!

message 17: by Erin (new)

Erin no, wear the red riding hood to hand out candy! save the penis for another,privatee, occassion

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, red riding hood isn't a punny costume. Dick Cheney is. It's not only punny, it's dumb.

Sorry, Tom. I get mad about this topic, I guess!

message 19: by Erin (new)

Erin we can tell

message 20: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I'm not exactly sure what it is we're doing, because when i do a search for the event i THOUGHT we were going to attend, i don't find anything. It has been described to me as the place where the Charlotte area freaks and weirdos go on Halloween (going mainly to people watch, being fairly drab and average ourselves). In other words, the penis/lawyer costume (Dick Cheney has already been nixed) wouldn't really be inappropriate to the event. Yeah, i know it's not a great costume idea-- the primary appeal is that it's cheap and easy (this is your cue to suggest other cheap, easy, and not too cheesy costume ideas)

Servius  Heiner Get the old fogies hairspray (the stuff that makes you have grey hair) and go naked, carry around a poster board with an advertisement for some fake nudist colony. I think this should set you back less then ten bucks and just a smidgen of pride.

Why is it always old wrinkly people who go to the nudist colonies?

message 22: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) That's an interesting idea but 1) i don't have any hair and 2) oh, hell no. Besides, don't nobody wanna see that and even if they did, i don't think it's quite THAT weird an event.

Servius  Heiner Well... ok. My second suggestion is buy a bulk of saltwater taffy adhere it all over your selves and go as a tasty treat.

message 24: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) One plus side on the Satan Claus costume is that my girlfriend has said that since it'd be in character, i could run with the whole "sit in Satan's lap" thing. The down side is i don't think she really meant it and expect i would pay dearly later.

Servius  Heiner yes'um, I think you would be treading on thin ice for a couple of weeks. No nookie either.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.