The FAYZ discussion

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 217 comments Mod
Roleplay here.

Moments earlier, his English teacher disappeared. A few of the kids were celebrating, cheering, blissfully unaware of the panic spreading through the rest of the student body. Now, Keith sat on the beach, silently freaking out when he realized his brother was gone.

Alone.

How he used to long to be alone. Of course, he never actually wanted that. No matter. For now, he'd calm himself down by the beach.

message 3: by Rudy (new)

Rudy Lancelot stares over the endless sea. They should swim out. The barrier can't go that far underwater. They could be out in no time. It didn't matter to him, he only had another half a year. But he'd rather not spend another half a year in here. He caught sight of Keith and walked over. "Hey."

message 4: by Kat (last edited Jul 28, 2011 11:44AM) (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments The empty sound of Paris's flip flops falling on the ground saddened her, so she removed them. Her bare feet made slight imprints on the wave-ridden shore. Brown hair flew around her face, her ponytail hanging on by a thread. She was confused, trying to puzzel out what happened. Some kind of joke? She wondered.

Rudyards wrote: "Lancelot stares over the endless sea. They should swim out. The barrier can't go that far underwater. They could be out in no time. It didn't matter to him, he only had another half a year. But he'..."

((They wouldn't know about the age limit, nor the barrier quite yet. "Moments earlier, his English teacher disappeared."))

Kat (The one and only Star Girl) wrote: "The empty sound of Paris's flip flops falling on the ground saddened her, so she removed them. Her bare feet made slight imprints on the wave-ridden shore. Brown hair flew around her face, her pony..."

Keith decided then to look up and see who else had joined him by the abnormally vacant shores of Perdido Beach's beach. A boy coming towards him and a girl walking by. "Sup."

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "Rudyards wrote: "Lancelot stares over the endless sea. They should swim out. The barrier can't go that far underwater. They could be out in no time. It didn't matter to him, he only had another hal..."

((WHoopsies))
"Hey." She replied absent mindedly. Her green eyes flickered up for a moment, locating the source of greeting.

((you're fine, Kat))

"Over here." Keith gave a small way so as to help her locate him sitting on the ground.

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "Oh." She let out under her breath. Making her way towards him, she fixed her ponytail, pulling the hair away from her face. "Do you know what's going on?" She asked, but she knew it was a vain effort.

"Nope." He turned towards the ocean. "Not a clue. Sor-ry." Keith shrugged. He assumed someone else would figure it out. Easier that way.

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "Eh, I doubt anyone does." She replied, not dissapointed just bored. Carefully situating herself on her sweatshirt which she had laid out on the sand she sighed. "Wonder how long this will last."

"It's probably a joke." God how he wished that were true. It was obvious Keith himself didn't believe it. Sighing, he allowed himself to simply plop onto his back, and stared up at the cloudless sky. Even the sky seemed odd. Abnormal.

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "My thoughts are identical." She agreed, her language a bit odd compared to the average teenager. Then again, she was a bit odd compared to the average teenager. Her hands were linked over her shins, and the arch on her neck was resting on her knees.

Even Keith could help but raise an eyebrow. She was an odd one. "Okay then..." he said uncertainly with a glance towards her.

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments Paris exchanged a glance with him. "It just means I thought the same thing." She explained, though she fully knew that wasn't why he was taking on that tone.

"I know what it means," he said, shrugging. "I just thought it was kind of weird the way you said it."

message 17: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "Well I don't tend to flow with the mainstream." She shrugged, her bottom lip sucked in.

"I can see that," Keith noted, taking another glance at her.

message 19: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "Is that an insult?" Paris asked skeptically, arching an eyebrow. Her neon green finger nails were gripped into her palms, the graphic tank top she was wearing was ruffled slightly.

"It wasn't meant to be one," Keith said, raising an eyebrow at her sudden chane in character.

message 21: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "Well, I don't get how you could 'see' that. I mean, I had only said about twenty five words before that. Unless my appearance triggers something that might be categorized as anti-mainstream." She observed, not exactly angered just interested.

"Well, I don't really know, 'kay? I just kind of figured you weren't like everyone else," he sighed. "And yeah."

message 23: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "Well, thank you. Everyone else is overrated." A tiny smirk was brought to Paris's pouty lips, and she crossed her arms and fell back onto the sand.

"Thanks. I really appreciate that," Keith replied dryly, rolling his eyes.

message 25: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "Well, I wasn't saying as in everyone besides me. I'm saying it like the majority of people who enjoy things like spray tans and demeaning their daughters like puppy dogs in pageants. So, not you individually. I just met you." She mimicked his rolling eyes, turning her head she narrowed her eyes and schrunched her nose in a fake look of superiority.

"Well. We don't have any of that crap now. So there."

message 27: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "People will still find ways to be insecure, shallow b/tches. Trust me." She muttered.

He raised an eyebrow. She was peculiar, yet intrigued him all the same. "Okay..."

message 29: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "It's sick, the way society depends on looks and the ability to 'wave pretty'. Where's the intellect, I mean the world can't run on rainbows and glitter." She ranted, her hand balling into a fist.

"Well those girls decided to ignore school, and I'm sure there are a couple girls who care about that as much as you."

message 31: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "It's not just girls. They might execute the issue but some sexist slobs of the male gender encourage it. I wonder how the world even developed these ideas."

"I guess. If they like to do it, let them be."

message 33: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments Paris lay silent for a moment. Slightly bewildered about how she could be speaking of this while whatever this was, was going on. "Paris." She introduced herself.

"Keith," he said. "Pleasure."

message 35: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments "All mine." She replied, glancing at him with a half bittersweet smile.

((derpyderp))

message 37: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments ((fade?))

((YESH.))

message 39: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 72 comments ((Kay)0

message 40: by Rudy (new)

Rudy Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "Rudyards wrote: "Lancelot stares over the endless sea. They should swim out. The barrier can't go that far underwater. They could be out in no time. It didn't matter to him, he only had another hal..."

((Oh yeah, so sorry. I"ll wait a little before RPing. I need to get my story together.))

message 41: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 19 comments Gina splashed her toes in the calm, calm waters of Perdido Beach. The surf was quiet, the usual breeze practically nonexistent.

After finding out what had happened, if it really had happened, Gina had run as fast as she could to the beach. No good letting people see her cry. It was only a few minutes ago, really, when everything had changed, and she hadn't noticed. Of all the places to be when something (but she really wasn't sure what, exactly) happened, the bathroom was surely the worst. And skipping class? Please. She'd been too chicken to venture outside the building, for heaven's sake.