Asylum RP discussion

Asylum Rp > CherryCreek Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 425 (425 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 1397 comments Mod
((Once you have your charrie feel free to start))

message 2: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa sat on her bed roking back and forth

message 3: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

Sye sat in the corner "Namine i think theres more people coming" she smiled "i see you do too"

message 4: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa started singing trying to block the memories out

message 5: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

Sye ran her fingernails down the depression she had made in her wall until they started to bleed "i wish our prince would come" her eyes were glazed over

message 6: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

The dinner bell rang

message 7: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

sye walked to the dining hall her arms out as if she was carrying someone

The nurse sneered and tossed vasar a cloak "get up freak its time to eat"

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments Matt sat in a corner in his room not getting up because he say a someones dead mother in his way.

message 9: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

Sye sat at her assigned seat and waited she watched all the people fill in "its really grown" she nodded "i know"

message 10: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte heard the bell she covered her eyes "What's that!?" a voice in her head was speaking to her What is wrong with you, you pathetic girl! Your so stupid, and you always will be... Charlotte shouted "Shutup!"

message 11: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

The head nurse walked around kicking everyone out of there rooms she stopped at charlottes door "number 46 get up its dinner time" she stood there her arms crossed

message 12: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "Get away from me you dead person."

message 13: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte looked at the nurse then the voices started talking again Don't listen to her...you are your own boss...maybe you should kill her she tried not to listen so she quickly got up running past the nurse to the dinning hall.

message 14: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

the nurse raised an eyebrow "i hate it here scary ass crazy people..." she walked to the next door (matt's) "number 45 its dinner time get up"

sye looked at the seats "next to me is vasar charlottes across from me" she looked around "oh your right matt's over there thank you" she smiled at the empty seat

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "No get away from me you dead person."

message 16: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

the nurse narrowed hher eyes "im not dead and i told you to get up. NOW.

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "Not you."He looked up and saw that the dead person was gone."Errrr nevermind."

message 18: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

"crazy bastards" she muttered "get to the dining hall then

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "Yes ma'am."He said walking out the cell and to the dining hall.

message 20: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~, The Anime Ruler ハルヒ藤岡 (new)

sye continued to talk to namine, to others an empty seat

message 21: by MaNo (last edited Jul 02, 2011 02:00AM) (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte entered the dining hall and sat down putting her head on a table.

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments Matt ended up sitting in a corner not eating anything.

message 23: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte looked at Matt the voice in her head was non stop Oh look at all these people you can kill...look there's a knife over there... she looked over at the knife she started sweating she didn't feel so good.

message 24: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "why can't i stop seeing dead people."

message 25: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte looked at the knife she wasn't thinking, and she picked up the knife looking at her reflection in the stainless steel Go on...kill someone... she looked around the room.

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments Matt looked at charlotte and saw a dead father talking to her"what the"

message 27: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte wasn't feeling good at all her face was going pale, and her hand was shaking while she was holding the knife.

message 28: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "just set the knife down."

message 29: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte threw the knife to the other side of the room "Why is this happening to me..."

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments Matt got up nd walked over to charlotte."there is dead person feeding you the erege to kill."

message 31: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte shivered "It's so cold...why is it so cold!? Why is this happening to me!" she looked at Matt "What does this dead person look like!?"

message 32: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "he looks like a father."

message 33: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte froze "M-my father?" she looked around she couldn't see anyone "Where!?"

message 34: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "its like hes lacked to you feeding you stuff you don't want to hear."

message 35: by MaNo (last edited Jul 02, 2011 02:42AM) (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte didn't want to hear anymore she pushed Matt out of the way going to get some food. The voices came back You could of killed him you foolish girl... she punched a table "Shutup!"

message 36: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments Matt followed her."hold still i'm going to try something."

message 37: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte quickly turned around "What!?"

message 38: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "do you want him gone and be free from him forever."

message 39: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte looked at him "He will always be there you can't stop this! Leave me alone!" she grabbed a tray getting food.

message 40: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "stupid girl."He said walking away back to his cell.

message 41: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte looked at the tray for a moment seeing her reflection again, but this time she saw her father. She dropped the tray screaming.

message 42: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "told her."

message 43: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte picked up the tray throwing it aimlessly across the room almost hitting someone.

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "well i'll let her decide."He said walking into his cell.

message 45: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte ran out of the dining hall back to her room.

message 46: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments He heared her get to her room.((because their rooms aare right next to each other))

message 47: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments ((yes :P))

Charlotte fell on the floor she tried to ignore the voices, but they gave her an intense headache.

message 48: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "you want my help now."

message 49: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 64 comments Charlotte didn't answer.

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 28 comments "whatever."He sighed.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9