The FAYZ discussion

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 217 comments Mod
The fifth book in the GONE series. Expected publication date is 3 April 2012.

This has been bugging me: Why are people hating on the cover of FEAR? Its not like it's any better than the rest of them. Adding character appearances on the covers take away from the book a bit, since we all visualize the characters differently. You shouldn't judge the content of the book by the cover (but you can judge the designer).

message 3: by Rudy (new)

Rudy How high do you think the body count will be? I have a feeling that some major characters are gonna die. Probably Lana. Whats scarier than being in danger with no one to heal you?

message 4: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 51 comments Who knows. I think that the plot would certainly improve if someone important died.

I'd laugh if someone important died but not really because I'll probably be crying instead.

message 6: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 51 comments I don't know why, but I kinda wish that Astrid would die.

Same. But it'd be sad for Sam.

message 8: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 51 comments He could find someone else.

message 9: by Rudy (new)

Rudy "And lo, all the Taylor/Sam crack paring writers cried out in joy!"

(PS. I hate Taylor/Sam parings.)

message 10: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 51 comments Rudyards wrote: ""And lo, all the Taylor/Sam crack paring writers cried out in joy!"

(PS. I hate Taylor/Sam parings.)"

I don't really think that he should end up with Taylor, but if Astrid died, then he should get over it.

I hate Taylor with a passion. And Penny. Pretty much any character who's trying to get Sam/Caine to notice them.

message 12: by Rudy (new)

Rudy Agreed. Definitly agreed.

message 13: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 51 comments I don't like her either. She just wants the attention.

According to the trailer, Penny's Asian. e-e *angst*

But I would totally want her power. Not to sound like a Phobos or anything, but I called it right before she was introduced and before CAD had created the Phobos Cabin.

message 15: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 51 comments Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "According to the trailer, Penny's Asian. e-e *angst*

But I would totally want her power. Not to sound like a Phobos or anything, but I called it right before she was introduced and before CAD had ..."

xD

She may not be Asian to Michael Grant. Casting for book trailers rarely match up to what the authors or readers think that they look like.

I'm really curious though. I don't remembr what she looked like. Because i don't pay attention to that. Like, I didn't know that Howard, Dekka, and Albert were black. ;=;

message 17: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 51 comments I knew that Dekka and Albert were black, but I didn't know Howard was. I know that Taylor is Asian, and so was Duck.

I KNEW Taylor was Asian. ;-;

message 19: by Dani (new)

Dani Henderson  (astridride) | 36 comments I think Brianna might die in Fear.

message 20: by Rudy (new)

Rudy I pity the person who does so. Simply pity.

I doubt Brianna will die. If anything, it would be a more prominent character.

message 22: by Dani (new)

Dani Henderson  (astridride) | 36 comments Maybe

message 23: by Rudy (new)

Rudy Maybe everyone will. Seriously. This much radiation could begin to produce lethal effects. They already lost a lot of people to the SDC, the thanksgiving mascare, and the fires.

message 24: by Dani (new)

Dani Henderson  (astridride) | 36 comments yep in plague there's like 2 dozen graves but really how could the people at the power plant leave behind that much hunking radiation.