Creative Reviews discussion

Looking to Review > Will Review Paranormal

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenn (last edited Aug 30, 2011 10:26PM) (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Hey all!
I am open to review paranormal books excluding shape shifters.
I have no problem if it is unpublished,I am here to support Indies any way that I can.
I understand the hard work and money it takes before you can make a name for yourself and I feel that keeps getting over looked by a lot of people.
I will accept any format that can be downloaded and read on my phone as that is the only way that I can currently read books right now as I am always on the go.
I will send my review to you first and you can let me know if you want it published on GR and or on my blog www.indiesupporter.com
I devour books so you will not have to wait long to get my two cents ;)
Feel free to contact me here or email me at greeneyez2012@gmail.com

message 2: by Patti (new)

Patti Roberts | 123 comments Hi Jen, love you to take a look at my book Paradox - The Angels Are Here by Patti Roberts

trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iovcxy...

all the very best Patti :)

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Wow! If your book is anything like your trailer I would LOVE to read it. You kinda got me bummed already knowing that there will be a sequel but not until November? Series drive me batty waiting for the conclusion

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Jenn wrote: "Hey all!
I have no problem if it is unpublished,I am here to support Indies any way that I can.
I understand the hard work and mone..."

I am just wondering why you excluded shapeshifters from your reviews?? wrewolves need love too..... LOL

message 5: by Arshad (new)

Arshad Ahsanuddin (pactarcanum) Jenn,

I would love to have you review my book(s), if you're interested. I can give you coupons for free download of all or any of them through Smashwords.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Drop me a line at pact.arcanum@gmail.com if you would like to proceed.

Respectfully,
Arshad Ahsanuddin

message 6: by Jenn (last edited Jul 02, 2011 01:10PM) (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Cambria wrote: "Jenn wrote: "Hey all!
I understand the hard ..."

Lol. To me I've just never found them as interesting I guess. I've tried quite a few and none of them have ever stuck with me except one Luna's souljkan by Kerry davidson, it was amazing she wrote it in 2010 and it was to be a series but as of yet.... Not a word and no way to contact her. I've tried smashwords, twitter and fb but it's like she dropped off the face of the planet in April. Vampire books are starting to get old to me now too since twilight, everone seems to want a piece of that pie. Not real big on zombie stories either. Love me some fae, angels, pixies and fairies though! How about you?

message 7: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments lol. I'm a werewolf addict. Love them. I love all paranormal though....even vamps. i like angels, fairies, pixies...trolls....i'll give anything shot!

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Then you MUST check out the Lycan book I mentioned in my previous post. I would love to hear your thoughts. It's a free read too!

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Jenn wrote: "Then you MUST check out the Lycan book I mentioned in my previous post. I would love to hear your thoughts. It's a free read too!"
My very favorite indie author is Lizzy Ford her books are amazing and only free for a short time.

message 10: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thanks Jenn, I will check it out!

message 11: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 603 comments Jenn wrote: "Jenn wrote: "Then you MUST check out the Lycan book I mentioned in my previous post. I would love to hear your thoughts. It's a free read too!"
My very favorite indie author is Lizzy Ford her books..."

They DO look good - I just downloaded most of them from Smashwords! Thanks for the tip!

message 12: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Jenn have you read carrie Jone's Need series??
It is awesome! Its about pixies.....and there's a werewolf in the mix too. But the pixies are really cool!

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Thanks I haven't heard of them, I'll def check it out.

message 14: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Katy wrote: "Jenn wrote: "Jenn wrote: "Then you MUST check out the Lycan book I mentioned in my previous post. I would love to hear your thoughts. It's a free read too!"
My very favorite indie author is Lizzy F..."

Sure thing! You must let me know what you think. Check her out here on gr, she is awesome and ALWAYS responds to fans.

message 15: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Jenn wrote: "Thanks I haven't heard of them, I'll def check it out."

Oh my! I love them! there are 3 so far with at least one more on the way....I love them!!

message 16: by S.L.J. (new)

S.L.J. (sammyslj) | 25 comments Jenn wrote: "Hey all!
I understand the hard work and mone..."

Hi there.

I've got a novel that sort of has pretty much every paranormal thing you can think of in it. Vampires, witches, ghosts, fae you name it. I'd say it's a sort of mix between Buffy and Supernatural.

Because it's only been on Kindle for about a week I've only got one review atm and would love more. I'm happy to send out free copies for people to read.

Just drop me an e-mail if you're interested: Sammyshortt@hotmail.com

Book Link: Blood Heavy

Thanks a bunch. =)

message 17: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Hey Jenn;

Mine's not specially paranormal but has been classed as that by various reviewers. Link is here:
On Dark Shores The Lady by J.A. Clement

If you like the look, do shout and I'll give you a review copy, but it may not be paranormal according to your criteria, in which case no probs....

JAC

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) J.A. wrote: "Hey Jenn;

Mine's not specially paranormal but has been classed as that by various reviewers. Link is here:
On Dark Shores The Lady by J.A. Clement

If you like the look, do shout and I'll gi..."

I actually do really like the cover and have to admit interest.
I currently have 5 books I am reviewing right now and wouldn't be able to get to yours until probably the 25th.
If that's not an issue, I would like to check it out.
I hear it is doing very well!

message 19: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Coool cool! Will message you with the code - and just whenever you can is fine...
JAC

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 8 comments Hi,

If you are still taking review requests, I have a paranormal romance, Enchanted, published on the Nook, Kindle, and Smashwords and am desparately looking for reviews and ways to promote it! Don't worry, it's not shape shifters but witches... :) You can find a synopsis, excerpts, and pictures at http://enchanted-rachelsbook.blogspot... Let me know if you have time and are interested!

Thanks so much,

Rachel

message 21: by Julie (new)

Julie (jataylor) | 33 comments Jenn,

I'd love to have a review from you for my novel Earth Bound, although it may not be *quite* the paranormal you've described (aliens, without being truly sci-fi....sigh, it's terrible trying to class this novel). Check out the blurb and let me know. I'll send you a copy through Kindle.

Thanks! Julie

message 22: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Julie wrote: "Jenn,

I'd love to have a review from you for my novel Earth Bound, although it may not be *quite* the paranormal you've described (aliens, without being truly sci-fi....sigh, it's..."

SWEETNESS!
Right now I probably won't get to it until the end of Sept, if that is ok then send it my way!!!!
my email addy is greeneyez2012@gmail.com.
Thanks girl!

message 23: by Jenn (last edited Aug 30, 2011 10:25PM) (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Rachel wrote: "Hi,

If you are still taking review requests, I have a paranormal romance, Enchanted, published on the Nook, Kindle, and Smashwords and am desparately looking for reviews and ways to promote it! D..."

You GOT IT!
Kindle or Nook works for me.
If the end of Sept is good for you, hit me up at my email addy
Greeneyez2012@gmail.com
Thank you!