Avatar: The Last Airbender discussion

Water Nation > Northern Water Tribe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 708 (708 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Chickie (last edited Jul 01, 2011 09:00PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) The Princess of th Nothern Water Tribe lives here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyri was sick of staying indoors. She put down her scrolls and headed out, dressing as a normal citjzen might.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke walked to the balcony and smelled the brisk air and leaned against the rail, looking over the nation before him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2011 09:50PM) (new)

Luke put on a cloak with a hoodie, he was going on an expedition of the fire and earth tribes. He left.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Are Luke and Paul royal members? Sorry, I'm not very up-to-date with this stuff))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((luke, I'm sorry, Paul is my most used charrie.))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke walked in with the group. "You ok?" He asked her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Now, may I take off my stupid ass fire clothes?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"ummmm, you might want to go to the bathroom."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. "Damnit, I'm not clueless!" She started pulling off her shirt, and discarded it in her backpack. "See?" She said, clothed now I her usual garb. "I wear it under...Like the smart cookie I am." She finished, and walked over to him. "So...I guess...I should say thanks..."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"None needed."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked. "Hmm...you are quite the actor, might I say...."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why thank you."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She couldn't look at him, afraid she would say something stupid. "Very nice...stage kiss...haha..." She giggled slightly, then regained composure. "They wouldn't...suspect a thing..."

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 04, 2011 08:23AM) (new)

"No they woudn't." He was clueless. ((Btw, did you say before that she only has one arm?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((No...))

She sighed quietly, and straightened herself up. "D-do you think...the same thing won't happen here right?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"what do you mean?" ((....I was confused....))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Iz okay...no problemo))

"I...I wont like...die here right? I...nothing extremely bad can happen..." She trailed a little, embaressed.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed her, this one had a little bit of fealing behind it, but most of it was for comfort of her. "Over my dead body." ((Btw, I basically said he is starting to feel for her.))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes, I saw... Teehee))

Her eyes widened, and she felt dizzy all of a sudden. "T-Thank you...again..."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please, explore the north water tribe, I must look into you getting a room here."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, slightly nervous and afraid. She had never felt this way before. Usually, she would just walk in and own the place, but she knew she was falling for him, slowly but surely.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He came back in one minute. "umm, there are no avalible rooms, they have a party tomarrow and there's no rooms, you can sleep in my room and I would go to the inn , but their booked for the party aswell. I could sleep on the floor and you could sleep in my bed."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She caught herself swooning, until he finished his sentence. "S-sure...thank you.." She blushed slightly, and she tried to cover it up.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, "Now that we have that sorted out, what do you want to do?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. "I...dont know...anything, actually...what do you think we should do?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm....." He was stumped

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked to him, undestracted for a moment. "Well..." She thought outloud. "Lets see...my fun probably isnt the same as yours..."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your fun?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your fun?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "Hmmm...Glad you asked..." She placed a hand on her hip, in thought. "Well, id start with...finding a lovely police man who could find EVERYTHING wrong with me, and give him the run around...no matter where I am...then...it depends where I end up...either in the gallows...or...the opposite...but, you know, I vowed to be good this time around..."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed, but a servant came to him (Not a slave) and whispered in his ear. "I must go attend to something, you have fun, meet up at dinner ((It's like 2 hours before dinner.))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright))

She nodded, and took off, randomly looking around. She concluded that it was quite nice here, and if possible, she would try not to leave by force.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((I got bored in the Earth Kingdom, so BAM! Kyri's back. And Kyri's princess, which makes Luke her brother.))

"Hey," Kyri said walking in. "Where've you been, Luke, and do we have company?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I visitied the earth and fire tribes/nations, she needed help, so I helped her."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Im here...haha))

message 38: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments ((Hey Clari-Chan should Shiori know your charater since shiori travels a lot?))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned back to her. "Ready for dinner?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hhmmmm....maybe...sure, why not?))

She nodded and came to his side, but trying to keep her distance. "Thank you...for the millionth time..."

message 41: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments ((ya))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed her, with half of full fealing, "I told you, I did it for you because your a very close friend."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She winked. "Yes...Thats true..."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"so, are you ready to go to dinner?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

SHe wasnt really, but she just nodded, and allowed him to lead her.

message 46: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori looked out of the window of her room in the in. The cold making her cheeks flush. She breathed out and steam floated around her as she warmed up.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He took her hand, and it wasn't for show. they soon got to the dinner, he sat at one end of the table, "sit to my left, please."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She did as she was told, and sat gracefully down, like she was being watched. That feeling of being starstruck, hit her again, and for a moment she couldnt breathe. Just looking at him made her head spin.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He winked at her, he got some food.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Avin didnt move, and smiled slightly with his wink. It felt like things couldnt get any better, and despite the situation, she thought herself to be the luckiest woman alive. Plus...i'm in his room... She thought. SOmething is bound to happen...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15