Avatar: The Last Airbender discussion

Earth Kingdom > Market Street

Comments Showing 1-50 of 259 (259 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Citizens come here to buy food and supplies

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2011 07:29PM) (new)

Avin jumped out, and spun around the face her newly found escape artist friend. "Wow...ypu sure know how to navigate yourself around here, don't you?"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments Aiy shrugged, nodding admittedly.
"Well...I have to. Escapes from the castle and whatnot. Plus...I helped build the routes to everything. So I know how they were planned out. I've been working with these things since I was 6." she explained, smiling around at the hustle and bustle of a normal town.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Avin placed a hand on her hip, defensively. "Ha, thats hilarious...while you were planning streets and occupying yourself with escape-trips and map-making and such...I was scrounging for food, getting into as much trouble as I could muster...damn parents couldnt keep me contained...and...they were so boring..what with their high class ways, but we had nothing at all...pathetic...and..." She laughed. "I find it funny that you want what I want...yet, we are opposites..."

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments Aiy grinned, shrugging sheepishly and blushing lightly.
"Yes, well...that's not to say that my parents approved. Or that they know it is there...it's hidden rather well. And I trust the others not to tell. Just like in trusting you." she added, nodding, observing her surroundings with a careful eye.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "You...do trust me, right?"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments She nodded.
"Of course I trust you. I wouldn't be here if I didn't." she insisted.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled slightly. "Good...Because...I trust you...and I'm not one for...being Betrayed..."

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments Aiy nodded, serious.
"understood. I don't do so hot with it, either." she said, moving into a half bow as se did.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ha, your bowing to me? Hilarious..."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyri saw two girls talking, and she approached. "Excuse me, could you tell me which way the Upper Ring is? I'm afraid I haven't visited in a long time."

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments She grinned, amused.
"Incredibly, yeah. But you deserve it." she said, nodding

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed. "Thanks...."

message 14: by Susan (new)

Susan Cydo had taken another path, walking around the wall and through the proper entrance to the MarketPlace.
It wasn't long before he found them once more.
He kept his distance from them, watching quietly as they spoke, keeping note of the girl she seemed to have gained as acquaintance.
When the new girl showed up, asking for directions, he also took note of her.

He let nothing slip his mind. These three girls... Seeming to gain alliance with the princess... Might be his best chance. He couldn't lead an army, being barely of age, but this girl, the princess of Ba Sing Se, could.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Avin sighed. "Oh, forget it..."

message 16: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (last edited Jul 03, 2011 10:29PM) (new)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments Aiy nodded, pulling her hood slightly around the top of her back. Not everyone knew about he new...addition to her being.
"Of course. It'd be my pleasure. Just up there, go until you see the shop "The bee's tail." after that, take a left by the lake, and turn bak right. Follow that a bit and you're there." she directed, gesturing to each thing she mentioned.
As she talked, gestures big so she could properly show the girl, she felt the back slip down, showing the top, black, swirling lines falling gracefully up the curve of her neck, ending at the nape.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks!" Kyri started off.

message 18: by Susan (new)

Susan Cydo's eyes landed on the swirling marks on her back, and they followed the line like a path, up her neck and then down to where her shirt cut them off.
He took note of that as well, eyes moving then to follow the other girl as she left for the MarketPlace, boring into her back.
He looked away when he was sure she was merely a bystander.
And then his eyes rested on the girl who had followed the princess so forth, as he tried to find any sign that she was a bender.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Avin sighed. "They are everywhere...I can feel it..." She plucked a weed from a crack and twisted it.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments Aiy nodded sadly, reluctantly drawing her hood over head hair, effectively shielding the vibrancy of it, slog with her face.
She sighed, looking down at her long, bare legs.
"Were is a good place to get a bedsheet?" she inquired aloud, looking around her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke walked into the marketplace, he was in typical green uniform. ((I'm paradoxing.))

message 22: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments ((XD nice))

Shiori walked with a shoping bag in hand. Red tunic showig up easily with the green surrounding. She was obviously fire nation

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke looked at Shirori, silent.

message 24: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori felt the gaze and looked up. She sighed. She got this a lot. Can't a person travel with out being judged

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke walked to the local pub and got water.

message 26: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori felt his gaze leave and sighed again, in relif this time. She went into a tea shop.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments Aiy watched newcomer, red tunic billowing slightly behind her.
"Av....I'll be right back." she announced
"You can follow if you'd like. Act like an official or something." she added, nodding towards the girl.
"Hello." she said cheerily as she reached the nearest stand to the girl, picking up three pairs as she tossed down the money for then.
"Keep the change." she said with a smile to the vendor, before passing the pears out, one to her, one to Avin, and one to the girl from fire nation.

message 28: by Lyric (last edited Jul 04, 2011 07:37AM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "Thank you. But I ask. Why did you do that?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke drank it and turned around and walked out of the pub into the streets

message 30: by Lyric (last edited Jul 04, 2011 07:42AM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori senced Lukes presance again and tensed, hoping he would not start something

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke looked around, he saw something, then he ran to her. "uhmm, can you help me?"

message 32: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "Depends on the thing you need help with"Shiori asked in a calm voice.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"fire nation spies, their looking for me....." he turned back as they started to break through the crowds, he couldn't run, so used something that could get him to blend in. "kiss me." He kissed her, but didn't break the contact. ((Lolz, kiss at first meeting))

message 34: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments ((Well....fastest pick up I've witnessed XD))

Shiori felt her eyes widen but she turned so she was blocking him from veiw her firey red hiar flying around them as the garuds pass.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 04, 2011 07:56AM) (new)

He saw the gaurds suspicious of closed mouthed lasting that long, so he deepened the kiss and the gaurds left. He broke contact. "That was...." ((Lol)) "nice."

message 36: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori cleared her throut."Umm yes. I'm Shiori Kuroshaki by the way."

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 04, 2011 07:58AM) (new)

"luke, I owe you one." He extended his hand ((He kisses as a cover, for show, or a way to hide, you have to be very close to get a guniune kiss out off him))

message 38: by Lyric (last edited Jul 04, 2011 08:00AM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments ((nice to know. So i take it thier going to become friends after this.. I mean if a random guy came up and kissed me I'd want to get to know him a little XD))

"By the way..If you havn't notice. I'm fire nation."she said sheepously she took his hand heasatantly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Water nation prince, that's why i had to hide."

message 40: by Lyric (last edited Jul 04, 2011 08:04AM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori gave a small noded and slowly relased his hand."If you need to hide my home is always open."Shiori said. But it didn't go unnoticed that she didn't talk about her position in the fire nation. SHe could be a normal fire nation commoner...to bad she wasn't. But at least she wasn't Royal...that'd suck.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Btw you'll know a real kiss, it would be a bit, err.... obvoius.)) He nodded "Same to you."

message 42: by Lyric (last edited Jul 04, 2011 08:17AM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments ((I'll keep an eye out for it! XD))

Shiori moved past him to continue with shopping for her journey coming up.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke leaned against a wall, tired.

message 44: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori was waliking down the road when she noticed some men following her. She ignored them not really in the mood. If they tried something she'd fire bend thier rear ends.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He started to fall asleep.

message 46: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments ((I'm at a loss from plot ideas lol))

Shioris red silk chinese style dress(slit up both sides for when a fight breaks out) glinted as she struggled through the crowds five meniutslatter. Her black slipers criss-crossed up her legs til they met the black tights on her legs. She had a black pack on her back. The men from before that had been folloqing Luke were after her now.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke saw her being tailed so folowed.

message 48: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori spun around and fire danced around her fingers. SHe gave an adorable laugh as she sent it to some of the mens feet making them jump back. She bakc flips on to a oning over a stand jumping to a buildings edge.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

The water stall exploaded, all of the water nailed them to the ground, only leaving enough space for them to breathe, luke left a genorus amount of coins at the stall. "Do you want me or you to question them?" ((He's sortof like micheal weston off burn notice, he acts all nonchalant after taking out four guys in a matter of seconds.))

message 50: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "You can. I can't stay"Shiori said quiet from her ledge looking down at him with dark eyes.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6