The FAYZ discussion

Welcome > FAQs and Questions

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iviana (The Sign Painter) (last edited Jul 01, 2011 10:20PM) (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 217 comments Mod
Q: Group picture?

A: I'm gonna be making it. Avoid copyright and all that other jazz. You can send in pictures. I just probably won't be using them.

Q: Why are you making this topic when you don't have any members yet?

A: Because I can.

Q: Can I be a mod?

A: No.

Q: Can I be a mod now?

A: The more you ask, the more likely the answer will still be 'no'.

message 2: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 51 comments Q: Are you going to mention thefayz.com? Michael Grant created the website to give the chronicle of another character, who experiences a lot less drama. The narrator is Sinder, a goth girl who provides a different view of the FAYZ not shown by the other characters. Personally, I think that the person who designed it designed it backwards, because when you type in 'thefayz.com', the first page is her latest entry, and you have to scroll down on her 'webpage' in order to go to the previous pages. In a way, it kinda is relevent to the plot. However, Sinder uses bad grammar, and she often uses txt tlk. The link below leads to her first entry. You have to scroll down on the little screen in order to get to it.

http://www.thefayz.com/page/5

O.o I didn't even know about that. So I guess I will.

message 4: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 51 comments Really? Michael Grant mentioned it in the flaps of the hardcover versions of the books. I'm not sure about the softcover versions.

I didn't pay attention. XD

message 6: by Rudy (new)

Rudy Q: Are all characters allowed to have mutations, or only some?

Q: How many characters can one have?

Q: Can we reuse already made powers?

message 7: by Iviana (The Sign Painter) (last edited Jul 02, 2011 04:58PM) (new)

1. I don't understand. All of /your/ characters?
2. As of right now, there is no limit.
3. So long as it's not a four-bar or up