Harry Potter discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
One Time Events > Paul's Trial

Comments Showing 1-50 of 227 (227 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 1269 comments Mod
((Paul's Trial.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Paul was sitting in the central chair, Proffessor Fostor was his defence attorney.

message 3: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((LILLI WANTS TO COME!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(There are wittnees))

message 5: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((Oh, Lilli's here!))

Llli was shifting in her seat, her hair was tied into japanese buns in her hair, completed with blue chopsticks. She had a manderin callored dress that was white with black lining. But she had a denim jacket on over her arms that came to her hips.

message 6: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Aldren Fenwick sat next to Mrs. Tuk while his son and some of the other Aurors from the department stood around the room on guard.

message 7: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Lilli looked up at everyone and made sure her wand was in her nice-looking knee-boots. It madeh her nervous, being around so many people. On top of that, she'd promised not to use her snap-trick. Although she desperately wanted to use it.

message 8: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments ((You don't have to call her Mrs. Tik, ummmmm I'll make her profile later. Her name will be Paige Tuk.))

Paige Tuk would be the judge at this trial. She sat at the Head of a table, between Aldren Fenwick and the Minister of Magic.

"Court is now in session." She said. "We are here to proceed to the accusations against Paul ____ ((last name???)) on the charges of Murder, Conspiring against the Ministry, and Illegal Communications. Attorney for the defense is" ((have Professor Foster say his whole name.))

message 9: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments "Paul, Do you or do you not own your own potions shop?" Paige asked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do."

message 12: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments "And were you or were you not found in it during the school year?" Paige continued

message 13: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) (9(what kinda question is THAT?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I was."

message 15: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments "Do you often sneak off Hogwart grounds?" Paige asked.

message 16: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments ((building character.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, they were approved trips."

message 18: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments "Approved?" Paige asked

message 19: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Aldren whispered into Paige's ear.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"The headmaster approved, it was for a confedintial reason."

message 21: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments "We will see about that confeditiality if needed." Paige said, "For now, I would like to turn to Aldren Fenwick, Head of the Auror department for questioning." Paige nodded, "Aldren."

message 22: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Aldren rose from his seat. "I am curious as to what would make the headmaster allow visits to hogsmede, unsupervised, for a boy like you." Aldren said, "A boy who often sneaks around and holds him self up to be above the rules. Would you mind sharing with the court?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought the confidenciality was being questioned, therefore, due to chaper 3, section 4 I belive, of the Ministrie's Judicial handbook, if the confidenciality is in question, the answeree may have the privilage of bieng silent."

message 24: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

"If you continue to read, you will note that in section 4.3, confidenciality maybe be broken if in confidenciality, the defendant broke the law." He looked to Paige, knowing she'd be the one to say if Paul had to break it. "Paul, will you please hold up your left arm and show it to the court?"

message 25: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((O.O))

Lilli tugged at her sleeve.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He obeyed, the sleve fell, revealing the dark mark.

message 27: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

As memebers of the court exchanged whispered comments, Aldren continued. "Who is to say that the defendant did not use dark magic to sneak of grounds and continue the failed works of voldemort? Who is to say, he isn't sneaking off grounds to talk to other death eaters? And prehaps, try to bring voldemort back?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Paul looked calm. "I say I won't."

message 29: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

"And we are to trust your word?" Aldren asked, "I ask you again, What made the headmaster agree to let you go off alone?"

message 30: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments "Answer the question." Paige said,"For the confeditiality may have hidden a broken law."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm a registered Animagus, with a curse. Every night I don't clear my fire, I get hot emotionally, I didn't know this when I was little, and I almost killed someone, I meditated but professor foster stopped me in the middle of thinking, it wasn't even attempted, so it tis not a crime to think about it. So, basically I go there to cool off, so to speak."

message 32: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments "If it is for an act so simple, why not have answered before when the choice was yours? And as an registered animagus you would have had to prove and testify that you would not conflict harm on others. I ask you though, aside from that, how is it you have managed to contain yourself when Professor Abbott, who did not know of your condition, got your privilages taken?" Paige asked.

message 33: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Lilli held her breath.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I drank plenty of water, I still was ticked, but not as hot."

message 35: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

"And you couldn't drink water before?" Aldren asked, "seems a bit easier then burning things in a shop"

message 36: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Lilli wanted to scream that this was stupid but held her tounge

message 37: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Aldren continued, "Clearly there was an alternative motive behind your visits to Hogsmede. Some might even argue that it was planning the murder of Mr. Wikkles."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Funny you ask my motives before you ask when you ask "Where you at the times of blank and blank." But if I did get hot on a day I have a potion that is called dragon cool, it is an invention I found to cure my hottness."

message 39: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

"Only ask motives? Then why don't you tell us where you were at? I assumed, that since we were talking about your visits to hogsmede, we were saying you were there. Were you else where?" Aldren asked, "Are you addmitting to lying about your need to just let it out at your potions shop?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was going through the stairs with a friend."

message 41: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

"So you never went to hogsmede this school year, and have thus lied to the court?" Aldren asked.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am saying at the time of the murder."

message 43: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

"Oh, we are jumping around. I suppose your hogsmede secrets don't want to be spilled yet?" Aldren asked, "But that's fine. We can talk about the murder, I can see that you are anxious to prove it is your work." He paused. "So where do you say you were on the night of Mr. Wikkles' death?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hogwarts at the library then then the hallways."

message 45: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

"All night?" Aldren asked

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Then I went to my dorms , if you want I have a witness for the first part.

message 47: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (last edited Jul 01, 2011 10:39PM) (new)

"Very well, send them forward." Aldren said, ready to find another flaw.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I am sure you will believe this is valid, defense calls Diana Fenwick to the stand" (gtg)

message 49: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

((Darn.))
"Diana is currently at school, and will not be able to come until after classes friday." Aldren said.

message 50: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 269 comments ((really????? I just got on!))

"We can get her now and have her testify through the floo network." Paige said, "I don't want this going any longer than it has to."

« previous 1 3 4 5
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.