For the people who are Addicted to Role Plays. discussion

Fantasy > Vampire Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 840 comments Mod
((Start here once you've made a character.))

message 2: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Salem smirked at her reflection in the mirror as she put the last red bobby pin in her silver hair. "Perfect." The splash of colour in her hair matched with the bloody tone of her lipstick and the vibrant red of her dress. "Time to see what kind of show they will put on this time."

She rolled her glinting silver eyes and stabbed the floor with her wicked heels as she walked down the hall to the stairs-- which she took by sliding down the banister -- leading into the main ballroom.

The music filled the large marble and glass room like a pulse and Salem found herself smiling as her gaze roved the room, looking for her dear friend.

message 3: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon  | 495 comments Mod
((Is this formal or semi-formal or causal?))

Elizabeth didn't want to be there she tugged at her daring red dress. "Derek, I hate you for bringing me here."

He laughed. "Why? It'll be fun!"

message 4: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((I'm going to say...semi-formal/formal.))

Spotting her, Salem grinned and stepped around two people she vaguely recognized in order to get to her friend. "Fallon. It's been a while."

The younger girl flinched at Salem's icy tone. "It's not my fault, Salem. I've been...busy."

"Busy? Too busy to come by? I thought we were 'dear friends'?"

"We're not friends. Not at all." Fallon stepped away, putting her hand to the midnight blue of her shimmering dress as Salem's malice threaded through her stomach, embedding itself in her own fear. "Leave me alone. This dance is for everyone."

Salem shrugged, rolling her eyes. "That may be, but that doesn't mean there isn't a hierarchy. Catch you later, friend." With that last cold word Salem strode over to the punch table as if nothing had happened at all.

Meanwhile, Fallon made her way over to the wall to give herself time to get rid of the residuals of Salem's emotions that were not quite faded.

message 5: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Elizabeth pulled at her dress again and watched Derek walk away.

She looked over and saw one girl obviosly stricking fear into the other, when the conversation ended and the one in the blue dress walked to a wall, she waited contemplating weather she should go talk to the girl or not. You've been spending too much time with Derek. an annoying voice pestered as she started heading towards the girl. He's making you soft. it continued.

"Are you alright?" She said kindly when she reached the girl.

message 6: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((I love her dress!))

Fallon almost shook her head. "Yes. I'm fine, thank-you." She smiled at the girl, also in a red dress, who seemed a lot nicer than Salem. "Just got dizzy for a moment."

Salem carefully ladled punch into her glass, hearing the ice cubes tinkle against the edges. She set the metal spoon back in the punchbowl and turned to look at the crowd again, nonchalantly moving out of the way of the table but still avoiding the dancers.

message 7: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"Are you sure." Being a vampire she could sense when something was wrong. "I saw that woman talking to you, the conversation didn't seem to have gone well."

"It was nice to see you again." Derek called to an old friend from middle school, walking backwards he bumped into someone. "Sorry." He said kindly to the woman with silver hair.

message 8: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Fallon shrugged. "Our parents are friends but we've never really been close. She wanted to know why I haven't come around as often. It's not really that big a deal. But thank-you for asking."

Her eyes widened in shock as she recognized someone from her dreams, but only for a moment before her usual scowl fell in place. "I'd think you would be. At least the punch didn't spill."

message 9: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (last edited Jul 02, 2011 11:29PM) (new)

Elizabeth smiled. "If you're sure. I'm Elizabeth by the way." She held her hand out for the girl to shake.

Derek fought the urge to roll his eyes. "Well, excuse me you're highness." mocked.

message 10: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

She eyed it warily for a moment before discerning from the sincerity leaking into her that the girl was someone she could probably trust. She took Elizabeth's hand firmly. "I am Fallon. Pleasure to meet you."

Amusement glimmered in her eyes and she almost smiled. "Yes, well, it's not like spilled punch is that big of a deal."

message 11: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (last edited Jul 02, 2011 11:39PM) (new)

"Nice to meet you, Fallon. That's a lovely name." DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WITH HER! the annoying voice whined. I'll make friends with who I want! She argued back. "I think you should meet a friend of mine." She said rather impulsively.

Derek swallowed his snarky comment. "Well, I'm glad all the same, that the punch did not spill."

((No, Elizabeth is not crazy...I don't think..))

message 12: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Fallon found herself smiling softly. "Thank-you." She paused, wondering if she should go with this girl. It didn't take her long to decide what to do. "Sure. I'd love to meet your friend."

This time she did smile, just a little. "I suppose I should say it's been nice to meet you, regardless of the circumstances. I'm Salem."

message 13: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Elizabeth smiled searching for Derek when she saw him with the woman who she saw with Fallon earlier, She frowned.

He smile back politely, "it's nice to meet you too, I'm Derek." He held out his hand to her.

message 14: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Noticing Elizabeth's frown, Fallon followed the otehr girl's gaze. "Oh. Your friend is the one talking to Salem?"

Salem carefully took his hand, letting it go after a proper shake. "I suppose I should leave you to your dancing."

message 15: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

She nodded once, watching them.

He shrugged. "I don't dance, I'm just here to get my friend a date."

message 16: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"Should we go over or wait?" Fallon didn't really feel like asking, but she didn't feel like staring at them either.

"You don't dance. Your friend asked you to accompany her then? you must be a good friend to attend a dance when you have no intentions of dancing."

message 17: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"would you be uncomfortable going over there?" she asked turning to look at Fallon.

"No, actually I dragged her here."

message 18: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Fallon grinned and shook her head. "No. I've gotten used to Salem's mood swings. This should be good."

Once again Salem looked surprised. She didn't bother to hide it this time, which was unusual. "Really? And why's that?"

message 19: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"Alright, let's go." She headed toward Derek.

"She's beautiful, and deserves to feel like it, besides, she spends far too much time with her books." he shrugged.

message 20: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Fallon padded alongside Elizabeth, her flats making a soft whispering sound as each step hit the floor.

Salem didn't say anything. She just looked at him for a long moment, an unreadable expression on her face.

message 21: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"Hello, Derek." Elizabeth smiled. "I met someone I thought you'd get along with. Derek, this is Fallon, Fallon this is Derek."

Derek was surprised at Elizabeth's warmth.

message 22: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

She looked up at the guy --apparently named Derek-- and waved a little. "Nice to meet you."

Salem resisted --barely-- the urge to roll her eyes at Fallon. The girl was so useless.

message 23: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Elizabeth smiled, feeling kind of good about herself.

"Nice to meet you, too." Derek said, a huge smile on his face.

message 24: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Surprised at Derek's enthusiastsic smile, Fallon found her own lips curving upwards into a slightly more shy version of her natural grin.

Salem held back a sigh and decided she may as well paste on a smile if everyone else was.

message 25: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Elizabeth smiled at the other vampire, even though she wasn't sure she wanted to. "Hello, I'm Elizabeth."

Derek smiled. "Do want some punch?" He asked gesturing to the table.

message 26: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"I'm Salem. Pleasure to meet you, Elizabeth. I feel like we've met before..."

"Oh," Fallon brightened a bit and stepped closer to the table silently. "That sounds fabulous."

message 27: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Elizabeth laughed a little. "I'm not sure if that's possible."

He lead Fallon back over to the table and poured her some punch while picking up a finger sandwich for himself.

message 28: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Salem shrugged as if it didn't matter. Perhaps I only dreamed it. "Maybe I just saw someone that looked like you, then."

Fallon took the glass in both hands and thanked him politely. She kind of watched the liquid for a moment, moving the cup so it swirled against the glass.

message 29: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"Perhaps, but mine is a face of.... unique proportions." She said thinking of the scars she'd expertly covered with make-up.

He smiled as she focused on her cup.

message 30: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"Isn't everyone's?" Salem deadpanned.

Almost as if realizing he had noticed (which was possible, due to her ability to sense emotions, but not overly likely), Fallon looked up, eyes wide. She wasn't sure what to say. This was the first time she'd been invited to something like this and she had no idea of the etiquette involved.

message 31: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"True. but I'm positive there isn't a face like mine, with the make up off, of course." She admitted.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked, kind of surprising himself. He hadn't danced since his leg was broken, no thanks to Elizabeth, not that she did it, she just didn't help him.

message 32: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Salem tilted her head to the side. "You've got scars." At the same time it was a question, it also wasn't. She somehow knew.

She was so startled she nearly dropped her glass right then and there. Instead she clenched it tighter and nodded slowly. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to dance...though I'll tell you now that I'm sure I won't be a good dance partner."

message 33: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Elizabeth almost jumped in surprise. "What makes you say that?"

He laughed, "I'm not much of a dancer myself. So, we can just step on each other toes." He joked.

message 34: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"Random guess," she lied. "You kind of implied it."

"Perfect," Fallon said seriously, looking immensely relieved. "I didn't wear heels or anything, so it's not like you'll have stabbed feet, but...yeah." She shut up.

message 35: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"True, but I could have been implying anything from strange birth marks to tattoos." she pointed out. "I think is funny how you jump to scars."

He laughed and offered her his arm.

message 36: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"What can I say? I feel like I know you."

Fallon set down her glass and hesitantly took his arm. "Seriously. If I injure you I take no responsiblity."

message 37: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Elizabeth nodded and watched Derek lead Fallon out to the dance floor. "That's funny." She whispered.

"I don't think you will, but alright."

message 38: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

Molverine (deatheateregg) | 390 comments Mod
((can Anna butt in real quick and say she's making a couple of characters?))

message 39: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((Of course.))

message 40: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"What is? That I think I know you or that they're going to dance?"

She grinned, a real smile this time. Her eyes lit up. "Oh, I think you underestimate my inability to dance."

message 41: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"Both."

"We shall see won't we?"

message 42: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Salem snorted. "Ah yes. Well, in that case, I agree."

"So we shall." Fallon smiled as the music shifted.

message 43: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Elizabeth nodded as a waltz started "He's really an excellent dancer, he just doesn't dance."

He spun her once before taking her into his arms as he started waltzing around the room.

message 44: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Salem watched them warily. "They look good together, oddly enough."

"Liar," she said in a chastising tone. "You can dance."

message 45: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"I was thinking the same thing."

"No, I really can't, I'm just pretending I can." He joked.

message 46: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

She chuckled. "Uncanny."

"Oh, right, like I pretend." Fallon laughed.

message 47: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Elizabeth nodded in agreement. Feeling a little sad, thinking she'd never find love.

He smirked. "I thought you said you couldn't dance." He said as he moved around the room, she was actually very graceful.

message 48: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"Everyone finds their someone sooner or later," Salem said.

"I don't dance. Ever. How was I to know?"

message 49: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"After being alive for over one hundred years, you begin to doubt that."

"You should dance more often." He smirked.

message 50: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Salem looked at her and smiled. "We've got quite a lot of time to spend waiting."

"I have never had a reason to," Fallon said simply. You could almost hear the shrug in her tone.

« previous 1 3 4 5