Boarding School Roleplay! discussion

Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Could we have a music room?

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) I have a question! Where do we figure out whos in the same dorm wiht us?

message 3: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Wouldn't it make sense to have a cafeteria and some classrooms?

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Can we have like a swwetshop, or an icecream store? like maybe in the cafetera? Like make the cafeteria a food court!

message 5: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) ♥Emily♥ wrote: "Can we have like a swwetshop, or an icecream store? like maybe in the cafetera? Like make the cafeteria a food court!"
That's a delicious idea!!

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) hahaha great! its should be like osme privatly owned one, by like this really old couple who lives there! they should be like really wise and compassionate and u can talk to them about everything.

message 7: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) That sounds epic :D we should totally do that but... What's Osme?

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) oh....sorry! some! I'm gonna make it!

message 9: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Oh lol XD Mmm ice cream and advice go perfectly together :D I have a feeling Virginia's gonna need some advice eventually about ILovemyHaters's Collins. They're not off on the right foot XD

message 10: by Emily (last edited Aug 11, 2011 05:09PM) (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) haha well im Penny is ready when u are!

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Just saying...i think we should start out with it being Saturday, since all the students are just arriving. I think the classes should start on monday, so we have time to meet people and explore bfor they start.

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) great!

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) ;)

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Hooray for u! Hey that gives me an idea! We sshould have a football team and a cheerleading team!

message 15: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Yeah, but the football should be soccer :P Well, that wouldn't make sense 'cuz I'm probably the only one in this group who doesn't like football XD

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Hey, I'm not a big fan either, but it makes since for the boys to have football and the girls to have cheerleading for them. I mean, its a boarding school, not a huge popular school.

message 17: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Yup XD

message 18: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) There should be some classrooms, a lunchroom, and I totally think there should be a library, with tons and tons of books!! That would be awesome :D If we made that, that's where you would find Tania.

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) And Niki!