Terminalcoffee discussion

Random Queries > Have You Ever Been in a Food Fight?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aynge (new)

Aynge (ayngemac) | 1202 comments Alas, I have not. When I was a kid my parents would have killed me for doing something like that. When I got older, well... it just never happened. The closest I got was a talcum powder fight with my sisters, but we vacuumed up all the evidence.

I just saw a photo of the Rolling Stones in a food fight. Looks like fun!

message 2: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments A sexy food fight.

No, not really. I have never been in a full-on food fight. But I can toss grapes in the air and catch them with my mouth.

message 3: by Janice (new)

Janice (jamasc) I've never been in a food fight. My mother would have thought the waste of food a sin. I've been in a pillow fight, though.

message 4: by Jammies (new)

Jammies I've been in the high school cafeteria during a food fight, but I stayed safely out of the line of fire. It just looks gross and messy to me.

message 5: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments I've had cake mashed in my face once or twice- but I don't think that qualifies as a food fight.

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 777 comments When I was dating my future husband we went for ice cream. He thought it was funny to bump my cone into my nose over and over. (We were 17 years-old at the time.) I kept telling him to stop. He didn't. People were staring at us and it was annoying and embarrassing. When we got in the car he did it again, so I smashed my cone in his face and he smashed his into mine and we got into an ice cream wrestling match in my mom's car.
We finally stopped and started to drive home. I was so mad that when we stopped at a four way stop he got out of the car. When he started cutting through the woods I left him there. It was twenty miles to our town. He said when people slowed down to give him a ride, then sped up again when they saw the ice cream all over him.
When I got home, I was still so mad, I forgot about cleaning out the car, so I got in big trouble when my mom went to pick up my sisters from girl scouts.
He walked almost all the way home.
And yes, I did say future husband, we got married at 19, ignoring the ominous sign of the food fight in Byron, GA, 1978. Big mistake.