The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Dormitory > Dorm 6: Stormy, Calla, Brezzy, & Rejia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Mal (last edited Jul 01, 2011 05:19PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) Rp!

Calla's side of the room: http://www.bedroominteriordesign.org/...

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Calla walked in, followed by Axel, and sat on her bed. God, Xavier is hot she thought.

message 3: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) After awhile of playing with Axel she left for the library.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ They appeared in front of the dorm, and xaveir set her down.

message 5: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Thanks," she said. She opened the door and walked in seeing Stormy. "Hey, Stormy." she said. "Do you mind if Xavier comes in for a minute?"

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ "no, it's okay. I have to find something to wear myself."

message 7: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Oh, ok." she turned around and went to close the door, but before closing it said, "I'll... see ya' at the dance."

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ he smiled, then made his way to the dorm.

message 9: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) She closed the door after him and looked at Stormy. "So, are you going to the dance with anyone?"

message 10: by Mal (last edited Jul 02, 2011 01:21PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) Calla looked at Arielly a minute but decided to let it go, whatever it was she had said, and said to Stormy, "Oh, I'm wearing this..." she went to her closet and pulled out a dress, holding it up for Stormy to see.

http://www.polyvore.com/short_prom_dr...

message 11: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Calla rolled her eyes, "Dought it, I just met the guy." she smiled. "So, are you going though?"

message 12: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) She smiled. "Hey, you never know, maybe you'll meet someone."

message 13: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Calla laughed and went to the bathroom to change, put on some lip gloss and waved to Stormy before walking out the door.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ He set her down in front of the dorm.

message 15: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) She looked at him and smiled. "Well, see you tomorow?"

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ He nodded. "Night." then left for his dorm.

message 17: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Calla walked into her dorm and sat on her bed, smiling like an idiot. This had been THE best night of her life!!! She went to sleep thinking about Xavier.

message 18: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Calla woke up, hanged out of her dress front the dance, and left for the forest.

message 19: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Calla walked in and looked at the golden flowers Xavier had given her, smiled, and changed into pjs. She got into bed and fell asleep.

message 20: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Calla heard Stormy come in but didn't say anything.

message 21: by Mal (last edited Aug 01, 2011 06:28PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) Calla woke up just to see Stormy leaving she sighed. Then she left.

message 22: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments There was a knock on the door.

message 23: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments ((so eloquent, i know))

message 24: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments There was a pause, and then the door swung open. Rin stood in the doorway, looking worried and more tired than ever.

message 25: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments Rin stepped inside, closing the door behind him. "I have a bit of a problem, and I was wondering if you could help me," he said.

message 26: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments Rin spoke quickly. "A few days ago I went to see my father. But he is insane, and tried to kill me in numerous unpleasant ways. One of those ways was...was..." Rin's face suddenly paled. "He tried to..." His face went abruptly expressionless, his yellow eyes blank and staring, and he slumped to the floor.

((There he goes again...))

message 27: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments Rin stared vacantly at the ceiling, his mind blank and empty.

message 28: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments A minute later, he sat bolt upright, coughing uncontrollably. The golden glow slowly returned to his eyes. He took a few deep, ragged breaths. "My apologies, Stormy," he said weakly.

message 29: by Jerry (last edited Aug 01, 2011 06:56PM) (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments "Are you all right?"

message 30: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments ((gtg in three mins))

message 31: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments Rin sighed. "My father drained a portion of my soul."

message 32: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments ((I finally found a pic of someone somewhat resembling Rin!! *confetti* What do you think? http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=blue%... ))

message 33: by Jerry (last edited Aug 03, 2011 01:25PM) (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments ((i'm so proud of myself))

"He can. He is much stronger than I am. He...he thought I was an enemy dragon." He glanced over at Rainy.

message 34: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments "I do not know much about souls. What I do know is that episodes like the one I just had will become longer and more frequent, until eventually I never wake, as my soul deteriorates." Rin sighed. "I was wondering if you knew anything about mending and regrowing souls, if it is even possible."

message 35: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments "How do I find it?"

message 36: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments Rin rubbed his forehead wearily. "Would anyone else here know about souls?"

message 37: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments "I will ask him," Rin said firmly. "Without my soul, soon I will be nothing more than a mindless body."

message 38: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments "Yes," he said distractedly. He looked up at her suddenly, golden eyes intense. "Do not get the wrong impression of my father. He had no idea I was his hatchling. It was my fault for thinking the situation was better than it was."

message 39: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments "Of course I remember." Rin lowered his eyes. "I will be like him someday," he murmured.

message 40: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments "No. It is beyond my control. Every dragon of my race is doomed to succumb to insanity."

message 41: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments "How about living alone in a cave for millions of years, unable to do much but sleep, unable to recognize your own hatchling, talking to yourself and the walls and whatever inanimate object happens to be nearby, starting fights with birds and spiders and flowers? Is that crazy enough?" Rin was looking increasingly miserable.

message 42: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments "What I described was not then. It my future, and there is nothing I can do to avoid it. Whoever created dragons and their emotions was sadistic." He shook his head. "You can escape from your foster parents, though the memories will remain. I cannot escape."

((wow, rin sounds emo...))

message 43: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments Rin just looked at her, amazed that she could brush it all off so easily.

message 44: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments He sighed. "My first priority is getting the rest of my soul back," he said.

message 45: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments "Stormy," Rin said, his golden eyes firm, "I need my soul back as soon as possible."

message 46: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments ((is elena on? cuz i think we need dante, right?))

message 47: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments "No, I pinky promised that I would take you flying," Rin corrected. "I said nothing about this Disney."

message 48: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments ((darn...))

"I will not be flying, either," Rin said sadly. "My wing is in tatters."

message 49: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments ((I know...should we stop until elena's on?))

Rin smiled slightly. "Thank you, Stormy."

message 50: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 2201 comments ((kk))

« previous 1 3 4