Dead Poets Society discussion

Miscellany > Just a couple fun questions!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Lee | 56 comments Mod
I just thought it might be interesting to hear everyones answers.

1.) What fictional literary character do you think you are most like?
2.) What novel is most like your life?
3.) If you could spend the day with one fictional character who would it be?

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Lee | 56 comments Mod
1.) I think I'm remarkably like Bella Swan (as much as I hate to admit it) I can be emo and dramatic like her. I'm also very much like Bridget from Bridget Jones's Diary.

2.) Again, I'd have to say, Bridget Jones's Diary. It's the story of my life so far, although I'm still kind of waiting for my happy ending.

3.) Female: Maryann from Sense and Sensibility or Hermione. Male: Westley from The Princess Bride or Lestat from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles

message 3: by Adriana (new)

Adriana 1) Maia from Journey to the River Sea. She loves books and feels kind of out of place wanting more out of her life. She dreams of going on an adventure (she's ends up being more adventurous and braver than I am).
2) ?
3) Percy Jackson!!!

message 4: by Adriana (new)

Adriana George Weasley from Harry Potter too.

message 5: by Tiff (new)

Tiff (tfunny) 1.) Emma Morley from One Day is me in a nutshell. My goodness, it's like she is my fictional twin.

2.) What novel is most like my life? The Perks of Being a Wallflower, as depressing as that may sound. I've always felt like I didn't belong even though I had great friends. Charlie sounds like me sometimes. I first read that book in middle school and still find myself relating to it.

3.) Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games!

message 6: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I love Katniss and would love to spend a day with her but I doubt she'll be happy to entertain me by teaching me how to use a bow and arrow.