The Secret Hour (Midnighters, #1) The Secret Hour question

Is this rated PG-13 or R?
Rachael Rachael Dec 02, 2011 08:18AM
Hey guys! I changed the Justin Bieber thing. So, What would you rate this book? I'd Rate it PG-13, because it's not that bad! And all of my friends are like "O M G! It is SO rated R!"

why do this on good reads?

What does this have to do with this book?

The books are amazing. But whats with Justin Beiber?

S Aug 05, 2013 05:11PM   0 votes
what?

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall I know, right? I have no idea!
Aug 05, 2013 05:38PM

Why would this be R rated?

PG13, really not much happens.

Um, Justin Bieber? I have no idea what you're talking about. Also, books are not rated by movie standards, but if they were, I think it's quite simple to find out what it would be rated. Since The Secret Hour is YA (Young Adult) it's for 13 & up (well, that's what it means anyway). Since an R rating means it's only for 18 year-olds and up, The Secret Hour, if this were another world where books were classified by movie ratings, would be PG-13.

Same here. One time in my English class I was reading this book that I really liked while everyone in the room was working on a test. So when the main character almost died I yelled " Oh My God!" everyone in the room turned to look at me and i felt my face start to heat up and I wouldn't be surprised if my face was the color of an apple:) lol. That was embarrassing. =D

Ehhh...Who knows....His cute but not...

It's fine Rachael. I'm not mad at you. Ligit seriously I'm not. You don't have to keep on sayin that u are sorry. I think that everyone understands. Just a little mistake not the end of the world, right! :)